44

Jungkook pov :
Today was a free day for me so I wanted to help taehyung for our wedding preparations ,he was pregnant and done a lot of tiring works ,I stopped him but he refused to listen ,I was in our room ,he was in the living room with others ,I lifted myself and walked to him .
He was choosing some details about the colors .
Jungkook:" baby take some rest " he shook his head .
Taehyung:" I can't now kookie ,I'm waiting for that girl to come ".
Jimin: Tae you should at least sleep for a little,you woke up early today ".
Taehyung:"I'm fine " his eyes were having black under them .
Jungkook:" you will rest and that's final".
Taehyung:" kookie please" I lifted him his belly was big now .
Jungkook:" no , you will rest and if I find you working today I will cancel the marriage" he widens his eyes .
Taehyung:" noooo please ?"
Jungkook:"then rest " he nodded cutely.
I put him in bed and covered him with bed covers .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby " I kissed him .
Jungkook:" that's nothing my love sleep for a little ,you are tired baby ,you shouldn't over work yourself you are pregnant honey " he smiled caressing my cheeks .
Taehyung:" sorry hubby I forgot about the 3 of you ,I think I focused too much on the preparation ".
Jungkook:" yeah ,you didn't even give me kisses when we sleep , you just forget about your husband " I pouted he giggled .
Taehyung:" I'm sorry hubby " .
Jungkook:"I'm joking love ,I will go get our kids from the institute ".
Taehyung:" okay hubby " I peck his lips .
Jungkook: if I come and see that you are working I will cancel it baby " I glared at him ,he nodded eagerly .
Taehyung:" don't worry love I won't" .
Jungkook:" I love you " .
Taehyung:" I love you more ".
I peck his lips and covered him .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" I turned .
Jungkook:" yes baby "
Taehyung:" can you please get me some cakes , please hubby "  .I smiled .
Jungkook:" anything for my baby boy " he giggled .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby " I smiled and went out after getting my wallet and car keys .
I walked to the front door .
Dad :" going somewhere?" .
Jungkook:" yeah to get my kids ".
Dad:" ah okay " .
Jungkook:" why ?" .
Dad :" your uncle is coming with his wife and son" .I rolled my eyes .
Jungkook:" if to ruin my day then I will kill them ".
Dad:" take it easy , your uncle is after me not you " .
Jungkook: well he already wanted me to give some of my gang to him , he has a deposit of drugs still want some of mine " .
Dad:" he doesn't want drugs as much as your title, be careful" .
Jungkook:" I don't want him to approach my family ".he smiled .
Dad:" he doesn't have the courage to do so " .
Jungkook:" his wife didn't stop sending me her son's pictures ,does she know I'm getting married?" .
Dad:" she still think you are single , I don't give information about you all ".
Jungkook:" just remind her to not interfere into my business or my life " he chuckled .
Dad:" sure thing son " I nodded and walked away .
I drove off to jeonsan private institute and stopped waiting for him to come out , after 5 minutes he came running towards me I was out the car waiting for him .
Taejun:" daddyyy" I lifted him and spin him around .
Jungkook:" my baby ,I missed you " I kissed his cheeks .
Taejun:" I miss daddy too " he giggled because I'm tickling him .
Jungkook: ready to go get your sister ?" He lifted his hands in the air
Taejun:" yeaaaaaaah" I chuckled and put him in the car.
I drove off to jia school and we waited .
Jia:" hey daddy " she kissed my cheeks and she kissed taejun .
Jungkook:" hey princess" .
Jia:"daddy my friend has a small birthday party can I go ?" .
Jungkook:" yeah but you should ask your mommy " she giggled.
Jia:" mommy told me to ask you and you are telling me to ask him " I chuckled .
Jungkook: yeah your mommy is scary when he is angry so if you don't ask him first we are doomed " she giggled .
Jia:" I did daddy but he told me to ask you ".
Jungkook:" okay then but still you will take with you a guard I don't want  boys to approach my baby girl " she giggled..
Jia: okay daddy ".
Jungkook: "and don't you dare turn off your phone ,your mommy will break your bones with mine too "
Jia:" oh daddy I don't want to make him angry ,last time I didn't pick up the phone his scary face hunted me " I chuckled .
We pulled to a cake and ice cream shop .
We walked out all and they run to the shop and they entered .
Jungkook:" what do you want babies ?" .
Jia:" daddy I want chocolate".
Taejun:" daddy, I want juice".
Jungkook:" babies wait for daddy in the table okay ?" They nodded and walked to the table .
Boy :" what can I get you mister ?" .
Jungkook:" one chocolate an one small juice ". He nodded .
Jungkook:" don't put so much ice cubes ,and give different cakes each one alone packed " he nodded and done our order .
We walked with so much stuff in our hands ,then inside the car we drove off .
We arrived home and the maids came to take our stuff from us all .
The kids run to their rooms and I walked to my room . taehyung was sleeping peacefully.I kissed his cheeks and he squirmed .
Taehyung:" kookie hubby ?". I smiled .
Jungkook:" how are you feeling baby?" .
Taehyung:" I'm fine hubby got some energy, did you get our babies? ".
Jungkook:" yes honey and I got your cakes ".
Taehyung:" cakes ?" .
Jungkook:" yes my love for you and others I'm sure they one some too " he hugged me .
Taehyung:" thank you kookie " .I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" come on my baby ,let's eat some cake " he nodded ,I helped him to get up ,I caressed his belly and we walked out the room towards the living room.

------------------to be continued------------