22

Jungkook pov :
It was morning,i got a call from choi saying he will have a meeting but he said to bring all the members even taehyung which surprised me .
We walked inside the meeting room with taehyung ,taejun stayed with baekhyun for safety.
Daewon:" what does he want from us all ?" I looked at him .
Jungkook:" i don't know , but i put guards to patrol the area " they nodded .
We set and waited until the door opened .
Choi entered but not alone with someone that made taehyung to start shaking. The guy smirked at taehyung making him look away ,i was so confused at his behavior,jin looked at taehyung with worry and he was confused too .
Choi:" hello jeon ,nice to see you " he smirked .
Jungkook:" talk i don't have all day " he set nodding.
Choi:" i was thinking to go easy on you but seeing your hard answers i will be a little harsh " i just glared at him .
Choi:" this is my partner his name is Daniel "
Daniel:" well ,i was searching for you everywhere but couldn't find you " he talked to taehyung who flinched .
Choi:" daniel is from busan ,but someone already know him " .he pointed at taehyung.
Jungkook:" what's happening here ?" Daniel clapped .
Daniel:" taehyung i loved you but you just run away from me " i looked at taehyung who shook his head.
Daewon:" what are you saying ?"
Daniel:" he took my child and moved to Seoul "
Jungkook:" what ?"
Choi:" he took taejun his son and stole money and came here " .i turned to taehyung who was looking at daniel.
Taehyung:" i didn't.."
Daniel:" shut up ,you ruined my life ,you took my son,my next heir" .
Jungkook:" taejun is not your son he is mine " .daniel laughed .he pulled a paper its taejun birth certificate and the DNA .i widen my eyes at the name of the father .
Taehyung:" this isn't......" Jin looked at taehyung angry .
Daniel:" are you satisfied now mein that the child is mine ?" I glared at him anger was rising.

Daewon:" you know if this is a lie i will personally end both of you " .
Choi:" i know that but don't forget that he is also my partner and he is also a mafia " taehyung was sobbing.
Jin:" is it true taehyung?" He looked at him .
Taehyung:" its not ,taejun is jungkook's son"
Jungkook:" and what is this huh ?" I pulled the paper at his face ,he shook his head .
Taehyung:" that wasn't...." I slapped him .
Jungkook:" shut up " he sobbed

Daniel:"jeon you are his best target he claim that taejun is you son then take money from you and disappear" Choi:"that's what he did to daniel" Daniel:" i won't take the kid from you if you accept givine back my money " Jin:" what money are you t...

Choi:"that's what he did to daniel"
Daniel:" i won't take the kid from you if you accept givine back my money "
Jin:" what money are you talking about ?"
Daniel:" i payed for taejun school for a whole year " jin gasped .
I glared at taehyung .
Jin:" what's in return ?"
Daniel :" he have sex with me  whenever i want " taehyung was just hiding.
Choi:" love is blind huh jeon " i glared at him .
Jungkook:" get out of here " i said that with venom in my voice .
They walked away .
Jin:" i can't believe that taehyung"
Taehyung:" did you really believe him and not your brother "
Jin:" of course ,you had money that time from where did you get it huh by getting fucked ?"
Taehyung:" i didn't get fucked ,i worked for it " jin chuckled sarcastically .
Jin:" as what as a prostitute?"
Taehyung:" you weren't in my place to run your mouth now " he slapped him .
Jin:" you don't talk to me ,i will pay for taejun school to daniel , and you won't see taejun again "
Taehyung:" this is my son you can't do that to me "
Jungkook:" shame on you ,you just lowered your respect and love "
Taehyung:" y-you believe that you too ?"
Jungkook :" you lied to me that he is my son " i shouted .
Taehyung:" he is your son ,you didn't even let me explain,you just jumped to conclusion both of you "
Jin:" the DNA say he is daniel son " he screamed .
Jungkook:" get yaejun out of my place i don't want your scum in  my mansion"jin walked away with others .
Jungkook:" i loved you ,is that how you reward me ?" He sobbed .
Taehyung:" you just promised to be there for me ,i love you jungkook i never done those things he is lying " i laughed .
Jungkook:" i promised yes but i never knew you are a prostitute is it why you worked at my club the first day we met ?" He sobbed .
Taehyung:" you don't understand what happened you are just assuming things "
Jungkook:" get your stuff and don't show me your face again " he bowed to me ,he fell down at my shoe and begged .
Taehyung:" don't do this to me jungkook ,im begging you,i love you ,please " i took step back .
Jungkook:" that's what you get when you play with people's heart " i walked away .
I walked to my office.
Daewon:" taehyung isn't the kind of person who do that "
Namjoon:" i believe that its a trick "
Jungkook:" he said taejun is my son ,and the DNA said he isn't "
Yoongi :" you didn't even let him explain"
Jungkook:" there is nothing to explain about ,everything is bright "
Daewon:" you will regret son " .
He turned to jin.
Daewon:" taejun is his son ,you can't take him away from him " jin bowed his head .
Jin:" i don't want to have anything with him " my dad just nodded .
The door opened and taehyung came in with tears .

I glared at him .

Jungkook:" what do you want ?" He walked to my office table

Jungkook:" what do you want ?" He walked to my office table .
He put the phone , the wallet and the phone .
Taehyung:" h-here y-your s-stuff " he turned away ,what stopped me is his nose bleeding.
He looked at jin .
Taehyung:" w-when t-the things have their truth i won't forgive any of you ,especially you hyung " he walked away .i looked deep at the door ,my dad walked away too .

---------------to be continued--------------

Hope you liked this chapter .