33

Jungkook pov :
I woke up in the morning with taehyung sleeping beside me, yesterday I wrecked him, he slept on the 6th round, he was pregnant but that didn't stop me to taste him more. I caressed his cheeks making him move.
Taehyung:" kookie?" I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" morning love " he smiled.
Taehyung:" morning hubby" I peck his lips and he woke up with difficulties.
Taehyung:" kookie it hurts " I got up and lifted him because he sobbed.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry baby" he hugged me.
Taehyung:" take me to the bathroom please " he sniffed.
I took him there and filled the bathtub and made him sit there.
Jungkook:" you okay honey?" He nodded. i walked back to the room and bring medicine for his soreness.
Jungkook:" here baby have this " he nodded and took them.
After a moment he walked out with me, I helped him to wear his clothes.
We walked to the living room and found the 2 of them limping plus taehyung too was limping.
Jimin:" I told you we are going to get whooped "
Taehyung:" imma kill you Hyung, 6 rounds ended my ass " they were talking forgetting about us, that we were chuckling at them.
Jungkook:" baby come here " he came to me and hugged me.
Taehyung:" what is it, love?" I rubbed his tummy I kissed him.
Jungkook:" eat your breakfast " he nodded and set down.
Namjoon:" jungkook, let's go " we knew something is off.
Yoongi:" we need to go to Thailand".
Jungkook:" why?".
Yoongi:" the mafia is having some gangs against you ".
Jungkook:" prepare the jet we move tonight" they nodded and sprinted off.
Dad:" kook?"
Jungkook:" dad you will take care of the company"
Dad :" why?"
Jungkook:" someone is having gangs against me " he nodded
Dad:" yea sure " I walked to my room and prepared my bag.
Taehyung:" kookie?" I turned , he was worried.
Taehyung:" where are you going?".
Jungkook:" baby don't worry " .
Taehyung:" is everything okay?" I pevk his lips.
Jungkook:" I will go to Thailand for few days baby "
Taehyung:" oh why?".
Jungkook:" I have work honey " .he nodded.
Taehyung:" oh okay , you should've called me to help you pack your bag hubby" I turned him to me.
Jungkook:" just promise me you will take care of yourself and taejun" he nodded.
Taehyung:" of course hubby I will " .
Jungkook:" when is he coming from their house ".
Taehyung:" baekhyun said that taejun will stay with him for one day more because he is taking them to an arcades " I nodded.
Jungkook:" I missed him " he hugged me.
Taehyung:" I didn't want to say no to him so I let him have fun with sunmi, he should socialise a little " I nodded.
Jungkook:" is our baby giving you a hard time?" He nodded rubbing his tummy.
Taehyung:" just vomiting and eating a lot " .i chuckled.
Jungkook:" eat a lot baby and if you want something just call taemin and he will buy it to you " he nodded.
Taehyung:" I really want to kiss you all day " I chuckled , pulling him toe more and kissed him.
Jungkook:" I'm going to miss you so much my love " .
Taehyung:" I love you hubby" .i peck his lips.
Jungkook:" I love you more " I pulled away and grabbed my phone that was ringing.
Jungkook:" hello?"
Namjoon:" you have to come " .
Jungkook:" where?"
Namjoon:" underground " .i hang up.
Taehyung:" is everything okay?" I nodded.
Jungkook:" baby I need to go " I peck his lips and walked to the front door and walked away.
I got to my underground building.
Namjoon:" someone checked this area and it declared that we were hacked all the time " .
Hose on:" I blocked the new sites , we should move fast " .
Yoongi:" the drugs that was coming yesterday got stolen again" I banged my hand on the table.
Jungkook:" call chansung" he came after some time.
Chansung:" boss?".
Jungkook:" you will trace who stole the drugs " .
Chansung:" okay boss " he walked away.
i was so angry at myself that i kept giving them so much time to rest and have fun now they should face the consequences.
Namjoon:" boss , we should move fast " .
Yoongi:" I will prepare the jet , we should go now better then at midnight".i kept on thinking.
Jungkook:" tell Ricky to patrol the mansion " .he nodded and sprinted off.
I grabbed my phone and called taehyung.
Taehyung:" hubby?" I smiled.
Jungkook:" my love I won't come ,I will directly go to Thailand".
Taehyung:" but...but you told me you will come " .
Jungkook:" I know love but it's an emergency".
Taehyung:" just take care hubby " .
Jungkook:" I will baby, do not go out without the guards okay love?".
Taehyung:" but honey , should I take guards with me to the mall?".
Jungkook:" baby you are pregnant and I have enemies that are like Hawks they know I will be out of town I don't want you to be in danger " .
Taehyung:" I will hubby don't worry ,I love you so much " .i smiled.
Jungkook:" I love you more baby " .
Taehyung:" hubby?".
Jungkook:" what is it baby?".
Taehyung:" can I go to ice cream parlor after with others " .
Jungkook:" now?".
Taehyung:" yes now ,I'm craving ice cream and watermelon" I chuckled.
Jungkook:" you are pouting aren't you?" He gasped.
Taehyung:" did you put camera?" I laughed.
Jungkook:" no baby I know ,everything you do when you want something" he giggled.
Taehyung:" can I hubby please?".
Jungkook:" okay honey , but again take guards with you baby " .
Taehyung:" okay hubby, hmmm daddy?" I groaned.
Jungkook:" yes baby boy?"
Taehyung:" I want your big member inside my hole , aaah daddy".i groaned at his teasing.
Jungkook:" I will fuck the shit out of you when I come back just you wait " he gasped.
Taehyung:" yo daddy , you know I love you right?".
Jungkook:" yes I know " .
Taehyung:" but daaaamn daddy , that was a hard veiny dick with strong thrust woaaaah I saw stars turning in circles around my head " I laughed with tears.
Jungkook:" crazy baby boy " .
Taehyung:" daddy , how did you know that doggy style was my weak side in bed?" I groaned again.
Jungkook:" baby stop it I have a boner " .
Taehyung:" that's what I wanted, have pleasure jerking your big oh veiny dick, goodbye " he hang up giggling making me groaning,it's not easy to have a teasing and daring boyfriend .i rubbed my face looking at my big boner now.