48

Taehyung pov :
I woke up next to jungkook who was looking at me deeply in the eyes .
Jungkook:" hey baby boy " I peck his lips smiling.
Taehyung:" hi darling" he smiled .
Jungkook: "ready to go my love "I nodded I woke up and walked to my kids room .
Jia:" mommy ? Dad told us to be ready are we going somewhere?" .
Taehyung:" yes baby we are ".
Taejun:" mommy going outside ?"
Taehyung:" yes baby taejun ,did you wear your clothes?" .he nodded
Jungkook" honey go prepare yourself".
Taehyung:" okay hubby " I walked out  to my room .
I wear my clothes and heard a curse ,I turned around and was met with jungkook dark eyes .
Jungkook:" my baby boy is so gorgeous" he pulled me and kissed me so hard .
Taehyung:" mmm kookie calm down we need to go ".
Jungkook:" easy on me my love this sexy clothes are driving me crazy " I giggled.because of the underwear.
Taehyung:" but love I still didn't wear the real clothes" he chuckled.
Jungkook:" if you wear something more then that I will cancel the dinner to wreck you " I slapped his chest laughing.
Taehyung:" ah kookie don't make me laugh so hard ,our babies are kicking".he put his hand on my belly .
Jungkook:" yo babies can I have a round with your mommy ?" He was talking to my belly that is big now .I laughed again because he was pouting .
Taehyung:" kookiiiiiie stop it hubby ,I can't anymore" he chuckled .
Jungkook:" I love you my baby ".
Taehyung:" I love you more ".I kissed him . I walked and he slapped my ass .
Taehyung:" ouch that hurts hubby " I glared at him .
Jungkook:" this ass is my weakness" I giggled.
I wear my clothes and walked to him .
Jungkook:" you look stunning my love".

Taehyung:" and you look hot as hell hubby "

he kissed me and we walked out towards our babies

he kissed me and we walked out towards our babies .
Jungkook:" let's go my babies" he pulled my hand .
We went inside the car and he drove off .
We arrived to our destination it was a VIP restaurant with just rich people.
They all turned to us .
Jia:"dad why are they looking at us ?" .
Jungkook:" because I'm the billionaire they only see me in pictures" I giggled.
Jia:" woah dad you are the best " she hugged him and she hold his hand . We walked and a flash was visible ,we turned and some paparazzi taking pictures of us 4 .
Taejun:" mommy?" He was scared of camera flash.
Taehyung:" don't worry baby ,it's okay " I kissed his face .
Jungkook:" let's go baby " he pulled me and we walked to a VIP area .
We set down and started laughing and joking around until a woman came and looked at jungkook .
Women:" you must be the famous jeon jungkook?" He looked up .
Jungkook:" yes and you are ?"
Women:" oh I'm choi a CEO of technology ".
Jungkook:" okay ,do you need something?" .I pinched jungkook thighs he looked at me smiling.
Women :" oh I just wanted to have some fun ,I saw that you are hot ".
Jungkook:" I got famous by working hard but I see that you opened your legs to be famous " I giggled.
Women:" I worked hard too ,I got fucked by billionaires ".
Taehyung:" excuse me, don't say  bad words in front of my children"I fired back at her .
Women" Ew a pregnant man" I looked down .
Jungkook:" did you just insult my husband ?" .
Women:" Ew he is your husband?" .
Jungkook lifted his hand and 10 guards came in .
Jungkook:" you know what to do " they all nodded and lifted the women like she is nothing.
Screaming was heard .
Taehyung:" what are they going to do with her ?" .
Jungkook:" she won't be seeing tomorrow's sunrise".I gasped .
Taehyung:" don't tell me ...?"
Jungkook:" yes baby ,she insulted my lover my husband she will be punished".I peck his lips.
Taehyung:" I love you babe ".
Jungkook:" I love you too my wifey " I blushed .
Taejun:" daddy ,mommy eat ?".
Jungkook: let's make my baby's tummy full " he tickled him .
We ordered and ate .
We finished and we walked out towards our next destination.
Jia:" dad where are we going?" .
Jungkook:" it's a secret ".she pouted .
We walked out .
Jungkook:" hope you will have fun babies " jia had tears , jungkook hugged her .
Jungkook:" don't cry baby girl" .
Jia :" thank you dad ,mommy" we hugged all and walked inside ,jia was looking around ,she never been in this kind of places ,it was an arcade of children ,it was full of babies and parents .
Taejun:" mommy play ?".
Taehyung:" mommy can't play you go with daddy okay baby?" He nodded ,I set in a chair and taejun,jia and jungkook walked to a small room playing games .
I took some pictures of them it was overwhelming looking at your own family laughing and having fun together.
Jungkook:" baby need something,are you okay ?" .
Taehyung:" no hubby I'm fine " he kissed me .
Jungkook:" then why are you crying?" .
Taehyung:" ah don't worry love I just feel overwhelmed by the scene" he pulled me and we looked at our babies playing around. He was hugging me .
Jungkook:" after our marriage we come here all together with our any girls too ".I hugged his hip .
Taehyung:" that's a good idea ".
Jungkook:" we should hurry to get married baby ,the preparation are slow ".
Taehyung:" yes hubby ,I was just tired,but I will do my best ".
Jungkook:" ah don't worry my love ,with my best friend she will do everything I hired her to make you take rest ".I hugged him .
Taehyung:" I love you ".
Jungkook:" I love you more  ". He got up and walked to our babies and they came to me .
Jungkook:" how about we have some ice creams?" .they jumped and was giggling.
We walked me and jungkook hand in hand and our kids were in front of us smiling.
Jia:" dad can I have one ,please?" .
Jungkook:" let's get you some ".
Taejun:" taejun baby want too ".
He lifted him and kissed his cheeks.
Jungkook:" of course my baby will have too " they walked and they started choosing plushies.
Jungkook almost buy the whole shop for them I gasped at their hands that was full of different plushies.
Taehyung:" oh my god babies that's too much " they giggled .
Jungkook:" they couldn't choose just one so I bought that for them to play with ".
Taejun:" thank you daddy ".
Jia:" thanks dad " he kissed them then peck my lips .
We walked to the ice cream parlor ate ice creams then they played for almost 3 hours .
Taehyung:" let's go home babies ". Taejun was tired of playing and jia was almost walking dead .
Jungkook:" they got tired " he chuckled .
Taehyung:" they played too much " he kissed me and we walked out towards the car and drove off .