9

Third-person pov :
There was silence in the living room waiting for jin to talk. Hoseok took taejun to play in the garden, poor little kid wouldn't stop crying, probably he remembered what happened back in the past .some of the memories can't be forgotten such as abuse scenes even for adults they stay stuck in their memory until they die.
Jungkook looked at taehyung then at jin.
Jungkook:" can you please start, I'm dying to know " jin nodded.
Jin:" taehyung was working as a maid, he started from day one he discovered he was pregnant, that's when the monster started his work, he took advantages from him, knowing he has nowhere to go, so he told him if he wants to eat and somewhere to sleep he has to follow his rules, that time I was back in Seoul because namjoon told me to design our mansion so like an idiot I good taehyung that I had to go to manage some work "
Jungkook:" what happened next?"
Jin:" he started making him work as a slave if taehyung felt tired because of pregnancy he would always beat him, I sometimes see some bruises on him but he always denied about them, he stayed like that for 9months, when he gave birth it was just me who helped him, but I had to go back for my restaurant.then taejun started to grow and the abuse started for both, taejun was getting beaten when taehung went to work, one-day taehyung went to work but he forgot his wallet and phone he got back home and he found taejun tied to a chair and dad wiping him with his waistband that's when taehyung run at night and stayed homeless for 4 days ." jungkook was looking at taehyung with guilty eyes.
Taehyung:" that's not the reason I run "
Jin:" what?"
Taehyung:" I'm sorry hyung I lied "
Jin:" what? What did he do?" Taehyung started sobbing.
Taehyung:" when I get back, I...i"
Jungkook:" please tell me "
Taehyung:" he was going to rape taejun and mom was helping him, but I managed to save him and told him to run, but I..i " he sobbed
Jungkook:" don't...don't tell me he.."
He was so shocked that he grabbed his head angrily and he started screaming and sobbing the others were all shocked.
Taehyung :" he raped me for saving taejun , j-jungkook he..he has done that 2 times " jungkook broke the vase that was near him making taehyung to flinch.
Jin:" what? When? Why you didn't tell?"
Taehyung:" when I was 6 months pregnant and after he said if I tell you he will do the same ".jin hugged taehyung.
Jin:" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry taebear " he bowed down sobbing and taehyung hugged him.
Jungkook:" what's the name of your parents?" Taehyung looked up.
Taehyung:" Kim soobin and Kim hira " jungkook got up and grabbed his phone.
Jungkook:" bring me this two persons you have 5 hours, Kim hira and Kim soobin, NOW" he hangs up.
Hoseok:" taehyung please come " they run and found taejun lying on the floor screaming.
Taehyung:" baby? Baby, please look ate, baby taejun please " he lifted him.
Jungkook:" let's go " he grabbed him from taehyung arms and run to his car to the hospital.
In the hospital, they took taejun because he fainted.
Taehyung was pale and spacing back and forth crying and saying taejun name multiple times.
Jungkook:" tae please calm down " he shook his head.
Taehyung:" j-jungkook if taejun fainted he will go through a traumatic phase, oh my God what am I gonna do " he hugged him.
Jungkook:" shhh nothing will happen " he pulled taehyung with him to sit.
After 1 hour the doctor came out, taehyung sprinted to him.
Taehyung:" what happened to him, is my son okay, does he need something?" He was blabbering, jungkook pulled him.
Jungkook:" Is he okay?"
Doctor:" Mr jeon, the kid was so scared to look into my eyes, he was screaming for help, we calmed him down for a little but he still has to stay here to see a psychologist ".
Jungkook:" can we see him?"
Doctor:" you can but please don't force triggered words he starts to stress " they nodded and walked inside.
Yoongi:" jungkook I will take care of his parents " jungkook nodded.
Jungkook:" bring them to the basement, we meet there " he nodded and walked inside to taejun room.
Taejun:" mommy?"
Taehyung:" yes my baby?"
Taejun:" I want to go home "
Taehyung:" we will stay here for a little baby, okay, when my hero get strong we will go have ice cream okay baby?" Taejun nodded.
Taejun:" d-daddy?" Jungkook widens his eyes, pointing at himself.taehyung widen his eyes.
Taehyung:" how did you know?"
Taejun:" I saw bunny pictures in your nightstand ".taehyung glared at him.
Taehyung:" did you see through mommy's stuff baby?" Taejun giggled sensing he is in trouble.
Taejun:" but why was daddy biting your lips, bad daddy " taehyung blushed making jungkook to laugh.
Jungkook:" because they are mine " taehyung glared at jungkook.
Taehyung:" yah jungkook he is still a kid "
Jungkook:" a kid who knows that his father bites his mommy's lips wow, he is my small version I'm so proud " taehyung throw the hospital pillow at jungkook face making taejun to giggle.
Taehyung:" aish this two crazy kids "
Jungkook:" yah I'm not a kid "
Taehyung:" a kid has another kid "
" I see you are having fun son" they turned around.
Jungkook:" dad?"
Daewon:" how come I didn't know you have a son huh?"
Jungkook:" I'm sorry..." He was cut by taehyung who bowed.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry mister jeon, but you don't have to blame jungkook it was all my fault, I didn't tell him " daewon smiled.
Daewon:" you got a well-manered boy for you son " jungkook smiled.taehyung redden.
Daewon:" welcome to our family taehyung" taehyung" looked at jungkook who nodded at him.
Taehyung:" thank you Mr jeon"
Daewon:" call me dad " taehyung stiffened but nodded.
Taehyung:" okay dad " he smiled
Daewon:" ooh this cute little boy is my grandson? , woow jungkook so proud of you " taehyung shook his head jungkook laughed smirking at taehyung.
Jungkook walked out mentioned for taehyung to follow him.
Jungkook:" I know taejun knows I'm his father but I don't want to force you to accept me, but at least let me make up the time I missed to be in his life " taehyung looked at jungkook.
Taehyung:" I never blamed you for leaving not even now, I'm not stopping you to be his father " jungkook smiled.
Jungkook:" I will never let you go again if you come back to me, I will try to make you trust me " taehyung smiled.
Taehyung:" go for it daddy " jungkook groaned.
Jungkook:" want another kid? You know I'm always ready for it " taehyung slapped his chest.
Taehyung:" idiot, let's take things slow " jungkook pulled taehyung into a hug.
Jungkook:" thank you for giving me a chance " taehyung nodded and they walked back to taejun room.