Chapter 36

It was that day. Everything was going to change completely. The Dark King's eyes burned proudly with fire, shouting his excitement and already the heavens as his. Crow and Servillah chanting with him. I was proud also, but I was a little shook. All of the gods were incredibly strong. Even the King, if he is willing to fight. He has no choice but to. Probably already has the message that I am gone.

No one even came to get me. Try to convince me to come back.

I constantly told myself "You are stronger than all of them. Show your full power."

I have trained a lot, unexpectedly leading to this day. Instead of fighting alongside the heavens, I was against them.

I was to start off everything, basically the one doing most of the stuff. Whatever, the cons of being the strongest. And only I was able to enter the heavens.

Being in hell, my entire mind had changed. I was a killer. They taught me how to kill. Do not regret it.

"Princess~," says the eerie voice of the Dark King. "It is time."

I move to his words as if I was possessed by him. "Yes."

That same evil smirk never leaves his lips. He was too full of pride to stop.

I snap my fingers, teleporting myself to the heavens.

"Make the heavens burn!"

As the light surrounding me fades, I step my first foot onto the land. After nearly 3 days, I was back, but not to relax.

I was in a nearby village and no one was outside. Just me. Gathering as much energy, I send a powerful blast in every direction. The houses and buildings closest were destroyed instantly. Houses and structures burn in blue hellfire. It wasn't until 2 minutes later until people invaded the outside.

"Fire! Fire!", they scream desperately.

Who knew it was so fun to be bad?

The fire spreads. No one was able to control them.

Several fires scattered across the heavens, burning everything its path to ashes.

With my chin up, I march straight for the palace last, engulfing myself in my power. That was the first half. Time for the second.

My power was stronger than ever, but the lunar eclipse had yet to come. The fire stood high in the distance, marking my demonic works. It wasn't long for the palace to spot it also.

I step onto the land, dressed as a demonic rebel in a hood. Several gods stood at the windows, frightened at the scene from afar. Leon, Zyglavis, Ichthys, Partheno, Huedhaut...The King. It didn't take him long to spot me and come running. He looked me dead in my cold, red eyes.

I summon a portal, giving the Dark King access to the forbidden. Of course, he enters will a loud evil laugh.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

To his voice, the clear blue sky becomes black. The heavens light becomes darkness. Lightning crashes. The only light in the sky was the eclipsing moon.

"I'M BACK!"

The gods in the palace in fear, unable to hear their frightened screams. Would've been pleasant to hear.

"Well done, Princess," he praises as he stands at my side, resting his heavy hand on my shoulder.

I touch each of them, giving my power to make them stronger. My source was the moon.

Within minutes, all of the zodiac gods, in the true forms, stood before us, along with the King, who currently has his eyes locked on me. The zodiacs were also shocked at the sight of me.

"Princess, come here now!", he demands me. "You have no certain idea what you are doing!"

In silence, I wave my hand, sending a bright blue arc towards them. My way of saying "I don't take orders from you." Leon counters it with a blast of light.

The Dark King titters as the King snarls.
"Dammit...What did you do to her?", he clenches his teeth as he balls his fists.

"Oh, so you think it was me?", he smirks. "I was highly pleased to see your 'princess' bowing before my throne a couple of days ago. Shocked me like electricity~."

"Wha—" His face lightens, widening his eyes in shock and despair. "You snuck out of the palace?!"

I kept an emotionless expression; I didn't answer him.

  Reading him easily, he was angry yet downhearted. He breathes heavily. "Summer.." he scorns, snapping his finger then pointing to his spot on the ground. "Here. Now, young lady."

  The Dark King titters. "You heard him, Princess."

  By only his command, I march boldly forth to the other side. "Kill him."

  To the Dark King's telepathic message, the fire in the eyes burn brighter, but my body shivers a bit. The moon has yet to fully turn red. Killing him will make things much easier. Simply take the throne and kill off the yet within seconds.

  Once I was about three yards away, he snaps his fingers, teleporting us away. The rest of them started a fight.