Chapter 1

She didn’t know why, Suxi had bad luck recently.

She almost got hit by a car when she was walking. She could choke on plain boiled water.

That was all.

Three days ago, she took part in the long-distance running project at the sports meeting. She was about to reach the end of the race and bask in a glorious moment. However, she stumbled over a small stone and fell in front of her classmates into dog excrement,

Not only that, when she stood up, she felt a sharp pain in her ankle and limped to the infirmary with the help of her classmates in a cold sweat. Only then did she find out that her right ankle was broken.

For a hundred days, Su Xi had to lie down in the hospital.

At this time, it was the second year of high school. Although Suxi had two friends who she got along with in class, they could not drop their studies and visit her often.

Not to mention Suxi’s father and mother, they were so busy with work at the end of the year that they could only leave Suxi alone in the hospital and come back to visit her after work.

Suxi laid alone on the bed, her phone by her side, while she used a gel pen to paint her cast black, sighing with boredom.

She opened the app store and planned to download two games to play. Suddenly, she was attracted by an old fashioned game called “The Way to the Emperor: The Sick Prince Adores You Alone”.

The name of this game was a bit shameful, it looked very crude.

But what attracted Suxi was the introduction of the game——

“Do you want to transfer? Want to get Koi? Want to be the luckiest person in life? Then play this game! The unique experience lets you know what the emperor’s favor is! Special experience feedback makes you lucky! “

Suxi’s eyes suddenly lit up.

Not that she was superstitious, but she had been unlucky since she was young.

Although her family had no worries about food and clothing since childhood, with excellent performance, and her family life was safe and stable, but there were many disasters.

From broken bones to cutting her hand with a pencil, it happened every few days. Making Suxi almost doubt life.

Recently, she was in the hospital.

Suxi couldn’t help but click open the game download, anyway she was idle.

The game was soon downloaded, and the memory occupied by the mobile phone was not large, only a few megabytes. However, after the game was quickly loaded, Suxi was stunned.

Could trillions of games be made so well? This roof-even a few tiles could be counted clearly, it looked almost the same as reality, how many artists were exhausted? !!

The first game interface was the roof of a room with snow on it. It looked like a cold winter day. There were holes in the roof, letting the cold wind enter the room.

Suxi turned her eyes to the room, only to find that the room was in fact shabby and only palm-sized. There was only a wooden bed covered with straw and a thin sheet, which made people shiver with cold.

In addition, there was only one cabinet, which was closed. She didn’t know what was in it.

There was no desk or stool in the whole room. On such a cold day, the wood door was open and creaked.

Suxi put on headphones, heart pounding, the sound of the wooden door creaking in the snow was too real!

She didn’t know where the game started. She poked left and right on the interface, trying to find the key to do something