Meeting Her/Him

Pragya gets ready in saree, & coming out from her room, she look Khush is ready to go somewhere, she look dinning table, which is decorated with food, she bit confused with smile..

Khush- good morning mom..

Pragya look to dinning table once & says- it's surprise morning to me..

Khush- thank you..

Pragya- but tell me one thing, where are you going..

Khush- well, going for new adventures..

Pragya sip her tea & says- ok, when will you back..

Khush- evening!

Pragya- ok, but please don't lost somewhere in Mumbai..

Khush- mom, I'm grown-up now..

Pragya smile naughtily & says- yeah, that's why you lost yourself in mall, when you were 15..

Khush smile with embarrassing & says- that day, I was behind that remote control car..

Pragya ask him with curious tone- oh really! I thought all the time, you were behind your crush..

Khush bit embarrass by her answer, he bit blush too & says- mom please..

Pragya smile & says- ok, have you done your breakfast..

Khush- yes, should I drop you somewhere..

Pragya- no, I'll go myself..

Khush- ok, so should I go..

Pragya- ok..

Abhi reached to his office, & asking about his day schedule through his personal assistant..

Abhi- make sure, no new appointment's for today atleast..

His personal assistant agree & leave the cabin..

Pragya reached to Mehra industry, she look up to the building of Mehra industry, & enter in & she asking for Abhi first..

Receptionist- mam, do you have appointment..

Pragya think for while & says- will I meet Purab first..

Receptionist- wait a minute mam..

Pragya give only smile & she wait for receptionist..

Receptionist ask to Pragya- mam your name..

Pragya- Pragya Arora..

Receptionist told to Purab & on next moment he ordered to receptionist, send Pragya to his cabin immediately..

Pragya walks towards Purab's cabin..

On the same time Alia look Pragya from her cabin, who were busy with her meeting, she wants to pause her meeting but she continue it as per companies policy..

Pragya reached to Purab's cabin, & she read the board name, Purab Shergill, CEO, she smiles & knock on the door..

Without passing single moment, he welcome in Pragya, she enter in cabin with smiles, & take a seat infront of his chair, he take a seat, & ask..

Purab- want you something..

Pragya smirked & says- nothing, I'm fine..

Purab- ok..

Pragya- Mr. Mehra change his number, change his office address, & Mehra mansion too, why..

Purab- nothing, is just that, & he start to find the words..