First Meet..

Pragya on call, talking with King, with upset face- no King sir..

King from other side- then why he doing internship, don't you make him understand, he is to be owner of investor company, he is face of company, & it's not right as a wise of company..

Pragya- I do understand you sir, but you know him, he is firm on his own decisions, I could not make him understand..

King- he called you mom Pragya, as a mother you have to make him, & he stop in mid..

Pragya- ok, I do my best, & I make him understand, only for month, do whatever he wants to do, look you know he is not ready at all to take a responsibility..

King- I know that Pragya, but do a work as a intern, that makes me upset..

Pragya- don't be upset, & I'm here for him..

King- ok, let it be, tell me, when you both be back..

Pragya- it's depends only on Khush..

King- Tch, these boy is so stubborn, by the way you met your daughter & your family..

Pragya- yes I did..

King- hope they are not upset on you still..

Pragya- they are upset on me still, & you know, I can't tell them truth, right..

King- but Pragya we both are only friends, yeah I accept that, I was wrong, but my decision was correct, I took that decision only for Khush, right, because everyone is there for Kiara, & nobody is here for Khush..

Pragya- sir I'm not blaming anyone, because I did it for my family, for my love, if I didn't do that, then Abhi's family name, Abhi's everything was on stake, I totally agree there is no fault of Abhi, did a mistake by other person & me, him & Kiara punish for life, if I open my mouth & tell the truth, then Alia & Kartik's relationship, Disha & Purab's relationship will suffer, that time Abhi's name & reputation & now everyone's relationship, I'm not that much selfish women, I just want to be with Kiara for sometime, then I back to LA again..

King- still I suggest you, tell them truth, because they looking at you with false allegations..

Pragya- ok..

King- please take care of yourself & take care of Khush also..

Pragya- yeah, bye..

Kiara listen one side conversation of Pragya from outside of Pragya's room..

Kiara turn herself towards the main door, with the thought's..

In club, Kiara seating on chair, she repeat her drink..

Suhani correct Khush's blazer, & Khush ask her- I'm look good..

Suhani- perfect!

Khush- thanks, but this atmosphere is so much loud..

Suhani hit on his arm & say- you come here to meet Kiara not to enjoy this loud atmosphere..

Khush- I'm too nervous..

Suhani- for that all the best..

Khush- thank you so much..

Suhani- now go, & killed it..

Khush ask to Suhani with confusion- what..

Suhani says with irks tone- nothing, you just go, & she almost push him..

Khush gulping his throat, & walks towards Kiara, where she seating with her repeat glass of vodka, he sightly observed her & says to bar boy- one Coke please..