Back To Love..

Pragya entered in room, & found Abhi seat on bed with upset face, Pragya take a seat beside him, & says- Abhi..

Abhi- he have huge impact of yours, why you make him big hearted person, it's not good at all, these selfish world is not for you guys, I'm literally worried for Khush's next life, how will he gonna survive, I'm gonna tell to Kiara, give him little bit sense of live lesson of survive in these selfish world..

Pragya laugh on him & says- ok..

Abhi- you too need to learn, ok..

Pragya give him intense look & says- really..

Abhi- yes..

Pragya- and why so..

Abhi- on a way to Panchgani, I was literally irks you, & what you did, you offered me paratha's, I was upset on you, & your paratha's melted my heart on very next moment, & he hold her near him..

Abhi continue- you won't believe, but I really can't imagine to hate you, when you in front of me..

Pragya give kiss on his cheek lightly & says- I know that, & I can feel your love more than your hate..

Abhi look into her eyes & ask with sweet tone- really..

Pragya's eyelids lightly gets down, & she shook her head in yes..

Abhi- can we go on date today..

Pragya shook her head in yes- yes, but please don't tell these to kids, otherwise they take too much interest in our things..

Abhi laugh & says- ohh God..

Pragya- life become easy when kids are little, but when they turned to adult, that time our moment become their hot topic..

Abhi- how will we gonna manage our moment then..

Pragya- I'm right now thinking, if they decide our marriage to do in grand way, then what..

Abhi- no, Pragya, it's not gonna be possible, that time you remember for whole night we both are doing only ritual's, that won't gonna be possible at this age..

Pragya- I know, we both will make our one team against them, & tell them with firm tone, that we gonna do court marriage..

Abhi- done, it's time consuming, & I'm gonna plan our second honeymoon..

Pragya with surprise & shock tone- what, Abhi are you serious..

Abhi- of course I'm, what's the big deal, after all our so many things are remain pending, ok..

Pragya blush by his words- just keep quiet..

Abhi's hold on her waist gets tight- why would I, I won't miss these second chance at all..

Pragya- Abhi please..

Abhi- no, I'm not..

Pragya says with closing eyes- kids are in house..

Abhi- so, I'm not scared of them..

Pragya- but I'm scared..

Abhi's hot breath start to touch Pragya's cheek & he ask her- to whom..

Pragya open her eyes & start to look into his eyes & says- to your intention, who are not give me a good vibe..

Abhi- but they are not in good mood also..

They gonna lost in the eyelocked, & Abhi little move himself to her, & knock disturb the moment, Abhi close his eyes & Pragya whispered- I told you, it's not right time..