Heartbroken..

Door bell rings, Pragya open the door & found the same suspension women on door..

Pragya ask her with stern tone- yes..

"Wanna meet Kiara"..

Pragya ask her with same tone- Abhi..

"He is coming, go to park the car"..

Pragya still stay on door- ok..

"Let me come in"..

Pragya smile & says with politely- sorry I don't know anything about you, & I totally agree Kiara & Abhi knows you, but I'm not..

"It's all fine, I'm waiting for Abhi then"..

Pragya- good..

At the same time Abhi coming out from the elevator, & look to women & ask- why are you still on door, & Abhi look to Pragya..

Pragya says with sarcastic tone- I know about you only, & she is totally stranger to me..

Abhi give irks look to Pragya & look to lady & says- she is Meera, Meera Joshi, my to be fiancee..

Pragya twisting her lips & says- wow, congratulations, finally you moving on, & she side away from door step..

Abhi & Meera enter in the house, Pragya close her eyes with heavy heart, & turn to them with fake smile..

Abhi ask to Pragya- where is Kiara..

Pragya shows him Kiara's room & says- there..

Abhi & Meera walks in Kiara's room..

Pragya quickly walks towards her room & dialled Khush's number, she close her room door..

Khush pick the call & ask- mom are you ok..

Pragya's long pause give him something bad intention..

Khush ask to Pragya with upset tone- mom what happened, tell me, & Suhani look Khush's upset face, she ask him through gesture, & he signed her, wait a minute..

Tears rolled down from her eyes & says with heavy tone- he come here, & her voice gets choked..

Khush ask her with assuring tone- Abhi Papa..

Due to voice choked, Pragya could not able to talk- hmm..

Khush- mom listen to me, please..

Pragya not say a word, she only nodding in yes..

Khush says with clam tone- please have some water, please..

Pragya gulping her throat & look to water glass, which is near by her bed, she gulped the water & says- hmm..

Khush- good, look we don't know anything about their current life, right mom..

Pragya- hmm..

Khush- and 12 years ago you both had a divorce..

Pragya says with stammering tone- yeah, that was a, that was my decision..

Khush- mom, please clam down your self first, it's not good for your health..

Pragya close her eyes, fresh tears rolled down..

Khush- ok, listen to me, meet me now..

Pragya- no, Kiara is injured..

Khush- ok, tell me one thing..

Pragya- hmm..

Khush- for Kiara, you come India, right..