Taking Time

Cab stop near the apartment, Pragya getting down from the cab with paying the amount, & wait for moment, & start to admire the apartment with teary eyed..

She entered in the apartment, & watchman stop her..

Pragya turn to watchman- yes..

Watchman- mam you have to do entry first..

Pragya surprise by the new rule of society- entry! & She completed the process, & press the button of elevator, & watchman tells her, that elevator is not working..

Pragya mentally laugh & she start her way through stairs..

Disha on call, talking with Alia- I saw her near my office, I don't know why she came there, but you please take care, because I know she will definitely be came in Arora house..

Alia- Disha why are you so scared, she is Pragya, & we did wrong with her, & she knows everything, but she not gonna open her mouth for our sake, it's been 12 years now, look we have to face her, I understand she is mad on us, & it's completely fine from her side, & we both deserve it..

Disha says with tensed tone- if she open her mouth infront of everyone, then..

Alia- she will not Disha, if she did, then she knows so well, mine & Kartik's relationship, your & Purab's relationship ruined in minutes, for that she won't open her mouth, & I know her so well, how much she loves Kartik & Nyssa, & she too knows that how much Kartik loves me, for them she won't open her mouth, didn't you remember, Papa asked her 12 years ago the true reason, she won't open her mouth infront of him, because she knows Kartik's love..

Disha- don't you think, we are taking her for a granted..

Alia- but we both have no other option..

Pragya reached on fourth floor & found Abhi with huffing breath, she walks to him quickly, & look him with sweat, before he react to see her there, she start to clean his sweat through her saree pallu, Abhi close his eyes by her action, he feel same concern in her touch, she clear his sweat & not say word, she start to take steps..

Abhi look she start to walk, without say word & he say- thanks..

Pragya look back to him- huh!

Abhi- thanks..

Pragya faintly smile & says- it's ok..

Abhi- where is Kiara..

Pragya- she going with her friends, for day out..

Abhi- good..

Pragya- you need a check up..

Abhi- check up! & Why so..

Pragya- I think your cholesterol level is high..

Abhi- stop it..

Pragya murmured with herself softly- like father, like daughter, both have an anger issue, Tch! 

Abhi try to listen her words but could not understand, what she babbling..

Pragya look him back & says- don't send the food to Kiara here after..

Abhi- that won't gonna be happen..

Pragya stop in mid of way, she turn to him & says- why are you making things difficult for yourself Abhi, it's just for some months, I want to be with Kiara, that's it, I'm not gonna snatch her from you, don't be so insecure..

Abhi- why you want to be with her for some months atleast, tell me, I need a answer..

Pragya give him silent treatment..