Going Forward

Next morning, Kiara wakes up from her sleep with headache, she look near by the table, a glass of lemon juice, unwilling she pick the glass & sip it..

Pragya enter in her room with knocked, Kiara look her, Pragya ask her- you ok..

Kiara not a say word & show the glass of lemon juice to her..

Pragya shook her head in disbelief & ask her- which brand you prefer..

Kiara give her confused look..

Pragya read her confused look & says- that I can suggest you best one..

Kiara make her face irks- Tch! Now I get it, why you not start your lecture last night..

Pragya- no you getting me wrong, have you tried vodka with whiskey, what a combination I tell you, just mind blowing..

Kiara look her & says- are you pulling my leg..

Pragya lightly laugh & says- no, not at all, why would I pulled your leg, I'm only suggesting you best combination, by the way, Abhi knows na you start to having alcohol..

Kiara give a blank look to Pragya..

Pragya says- ohh, don't worry, I keep it as your secret..

Kiara- better..

Pragya- only you consume alcohol or other things also you consume, like drugs & all..

Kiara- what do you thing about me, am I addict for toxic substances..

Pragya twisting her lips & says- just want to know, how much my daughter goes on wrong path..

Kiara start to stare her..

Pragya cross her arms & says with stern tone- handover your all credit cards, debit cards to me, right now, otherwise I spill the truth infront of Abhi at any cost..

Kiara- are you threating me..

Pragya smirked & says- no, I'm warning you..

Kiara gritss her teeths & says- you have a proof, that I consume alcohol last night..

Pragya smile & says- I'm your mother, & you are my daughter, & I know how to prove, that you had alcohol last night, check your arm darling..

Kiara look her arm, a small bandage stick on it, like someone take blood from her arm..

Pragya- test reports are on the way, so give me your all cards right now, & she forward her hand towards Kiara..

Kiara start to look Pragya with peak of anger..

Pragya stay strong while Kiara give layer of anger look to her, in mind- sorry princess but I have to do it, I know you will hate me more here after, but I'm doing everything for your health, that's it, I know Abhi so well, in my absence he gives you everything, & cards are one  from them, he spoil you in my absence, but I will get back my daughter again, who values everything..

Kiara getting up from the bed & hand over all cards to Pragya & says- you are worst mother..

Pragya smile & says- thanks..

Kiara start to walks towards the washroom, & Pragya again call her- Kiara..

Kiara turn to her with furious face..

Pragya says- here after no food tiffin will come from Mehra mansion, & you are the one who gonna stop it..

Kiara- no you can't do that..