Difference..

They reached to Mumbai, Pragya look Abhi stood near to apartment entrance, she look once Kiara, who sleeps peacefully, without disturbing her sleep, she got down from the car, & walks towards the Abhi..

Abhi look Pragya who walks towards him, & he keep his cell in his pocket, & start to look Pragya with irks face..

Pragya stood infront of him with crossing her arms..

Abhi- want to meet Kiara, as per my condition..

Pragya cut him mid with looking down her wrist watch- new day started, as per your condition, you gonna meet Kiara everyday for hour, as per rule, you gonna meet her now, it means..

Abhi cut her mid & says with furious tone- I know what are you trying to say..

Pragya- ok, that's good, go & meet her..

Abhi- why she is not getting down from the car..

Pragya- she is in deep sleep, & stay here, I wake her up, & Pragya walks again towards the car..

Abhi look Pragya give order to driver, that take Kiara's bag up towards the flat..

Pragya open the door from other side, & she touch Kiara's hand lightly- Kiara..

Kiara is in deep slumber, she not even react by the Pragya's one touch..

Pragya again touch Kiara's arm, & says- princess! Wake up baby, we reached, & she start to rubbed her arm very carefully..

Kiara waking up from her deep slumber & start to look Pragya with irks face, before Pragya say anything, Abhi comes there & Kiara look him, she quickly get down from the car, & hugged Abhi, Abhi hugged her back..

Kiara- dad please take me away with you, take me away from her, I won't be able take a breath, please dad..

Abhi rubbed Kiara's back with care & try to clam her down, & he says- relax rockstar, clam down, & he cupped Kiara's face in his palms, he look to Pragya once, who looking at him & Kiara, Pragya won't say a word & walks little far from both..

Abhi looks & he continues- look, I know, you hate her so much baby, but, I can't do anything right now, but I promise you, as soon as possible I'll take you away from her, but not now, if I go against her, she will go in the court, & rest you know, what will happen next..

Peeh with helpless face- tch Papa, but..

Abhi again cut her mid- look I need some time to know, what she upto here again in our life, & for that you have to be with her at any cost, other wise she will create new dAbhia, & I lose you forever..

Kiara- Papa it's not easy for me..

Abhi- I know, it's not easy for you, even it's not easy for me too, but we have to get over of it, right!

Kiara shook her head in yes with teary eyed..

Abhi give a deep kiss on Kiara's forehead & says- you are my strength, so don't cry like these, I'll touch with you always, & he give one card to her..

Kiara look new credit card- new card, I don't want it, I have already two..

Abhi- just keep it, & use it, whenever you want, it's unlimited, & remember one thing, I'm always one call away from you, ok..

Kiara- ok..

Abhi- have you something while in journey..

Kiara- yeah, she brought some food for me, so I had..