Faceoff..

Khush call Pragya with soft tone- mom..

Pragya try to close her eyes tight, she knows, he won't leave her till she to response him..

Khush- mom I'm sorry, please for the last time forgive me..

Pragya look him & says- sorry sir, but don't say sorry to me, infact I'm sorry, that I found a son love in you, I miss my so many nights, so many days behind you like a mad, I'm sorry for that, due to my one mistake, you judge me, I thought you comes to me & clear everything, but you assume everything..

Khush- no mom, I didn't..

Pragya- then why you ordered to King, to released me from your mom's duty, that much I'm bad, & her voice gets choked..

Khush make Pragya seat on bed, & give a side hugged, she hold his shirt in her fist, & start to cry, Khush says with heavy tone- you are not bad mom at all, I'm bad who thought to left you with your family..

Pragya while crying says- but you are too my family, like everyone you too are my weakness, I can't afford to lose you at any cost..

Khush try to came out from her grip, & he says- look, I did mistake, scold me, but don't cry, you know I can't look you in tears..

Pragya look him & says- you are the one who behind my tears..

Khush- you too have a mistake, all the time I asked one same question, but you deny..

Pragya- because you are not the behind anything Khush..

Khush- I'm the one, they did crime, & you accepted everything & just leave everyone for me..

Pragya- because that time you need someone, & I be with you because you are special..

Khush- no mom, I'm not, a kid who born & his parents died, he brought up & his grandparents too left, & I unknowningly entered in your life & I destroyed your family, & a slapped sound echoing in room..

Pragya says to Khush with the stern tone- these is my right on you, you saying that words for the last time, I warning you Khush, if you blame yourself for anything here after, then remember one thing, still I'm alive, your family is alive, & they love you like mad, since morning Abhi & Kiara have been waiting for you, why, because you destroyed my family, no stupid, infact you maintain my family balance, you don't know anything..

Khush says with stubborn tone- but you are selfish women..

Pragya- but I know that, it's good to be selfish..

Khush- but I hate that..

Pragya- don't talk with me, I'm too much upset on you..

Khush- I know you so well, now you have no answer, that's why you saying this..

Pragya- Tch..

Khush- I'm sorry..

Pragya- I'm sorry too, it's hurting you, & she caressing his cheek..

Khush nodding in no- no, mom, I did three mistake, & you are the one who gonna save me..

Pragya- what you did..

Khush- but promise me, you won't gonna mad on me..

Pragya- it depends..

Khush- ok, & he explained her every, about Luvkhush, Khush Arora, & K Malhotra..

Everyone watching a Kiara's movie..

"Hello guys, I'm Kiara Mehra, & my brother Khush, sorry he is not available right now, but after end the video I'll introduce you all with him, so let's come to on the main point, my mom Pragya Arora & my Dad Abhi Mehra, they got married, & then after fall for each other, due some issue they part their ways, but right now they thought for second chance, it's too late I know, but science & technology is now on top, they can plan another, I think you got my point, so those 12 years me & Papa hate mom a lot, me & Papa bear so many tantrums of people, some of close ones & some of not relatable, but no body try to find out, why mom had a affair in past" & video pause by Abhi..