Friday Morning..

Khush- maa you've getting late baba..

Pragya coming out from kitchen with tiffin box & keep it in her bag, Khush looks that & ask- don't tell me you pack Abhi Papa's favorite food..

Pragya give blush smile to Khush & says- yes..

Khush- hope he will love it..

Pragya- fingers crossed..

Khush- have you pack your tablet's..

Pragya with loving tone- yes my baby..

Khush- your warm water bottle..

Pragya served food in two plates & says- Haan now come & take quick breakfast with me..

Khush- I'll eat later..

Pragya with bit stern tone- right now, & take a breakfast with me..

Khush- ok, & he take seat on his place..

Pragya- after I moved, what you will do..

Khush- first I done my packing by moving towards the news channel office..

Pragya- what, you moving today..

Khush- yes maa..

Pragya- ok..

Khush- but before I move, I'll call you, please pick up my call..

Pragya- yes..

Khush- give lots & lots of love from behalf of me to Kiara & her Papa..

Pragya says with innocently- ok..

Khush bit smile on his smartness..

Pragya realise what Khush said & she says- stop it, for your kind information, I'm so much nervous..

Khush- it's not your nervousness, it's your excitement, not only excitement, it's your over excitement..

Pragya- kuch bhi..

Khush- ok, tell me, Abhi Papa is coming to receive you..

Pragya- yeah..

Khush- you told him, that you staying here..

Pragya- yeah, last night I had message him, so he was asking me about address, so I gave him address..

Khush- ok, now wish me all the best..

Pragya smile & says- all the best..

In Mehra mansion..

Alia walks to dinning area & look Abhi taking his breakfast, she take a seat & ask him, who were lost somewhere- Bhai everything is good..

Abhi coming out from his lane of thoughts & says- yeah..

Alia- where is she gonna meet you..

Abhi- she is staying at Malad, I gifted a apartment, there is she living right now..

Alia- Pragya staying at Malad apartment..

Abhi- yeah..

Alia- so you taking her with you, to receiving Kiara..

Abhi- yeah..

Alia- for how many days Kiara gonna stay with Pragya..

Abhi- I don't know, infact Kiara don't even know, that Pragya is here, & after few hours later she gonna staying with her, I'm in dilemma, how I gonna tell her about Pragya, & her condition..

Alia- Bhai first you clam down, look I understand your condition, infact I suggest you, don't go infront of Kiara, you stay out if it, & let the situation only & solely handle by Pragya, you just call to Kiara & make her understand, for your convenient, you lie with Kiara, that Pragya keep you away from her, through court order or something..