Hate Rate..

"Kiara"..

Kiara listen most hated voice, after long 12 years, she cut the call of Abhi, & turn to Pragya with furious face, Pragya giving her tearyfull smile, before Pragya say anything to Kiara, Kiara ask her- why you back into my & my dad's life, Mrs. Pragya, whatever is your surname, I don't care..

Pragya close her eyes, & she tight her fist, to gain her confidence..

Kiara gritss her teeths & says- just go away Mrs. Pragya, you already make my & my dad's life hell, so just go away..

Pragya open her eyes & cross her arms & says- I'm not going anywhere princess, here after you gonna stay with me..

Kiara- I'm not gonna be stay with you for minute..

Pragya smirk & says- ok, then I'm going to court for you, & now please don't make me understand about Indian law, because I know that, if you want that I go through legal way, I will go, if you not ready to come with me..

Kiara stamp her foot on ground & says- you are worst mother, that I got..

Pragya again lightly smile & says- ok..

Kiara take two step towards the way of car, but Pragya clutch her hand, & make sure Kiara stood there for some minute, Kiara try to pulled her hand from Pragya's grips, but Pragya's grips on Kiara's hand is a tight, Pragya comes infront of Kiara & cupped Kiara's face in her palms & lightly bend Kiara's neck to her, she give a deep kiss on Kiara's forehead, with light smile..

Kiara says with anger tone- just stay away from me..

Pragya smile & says- go & seat in the car..

Kiara walks towards the car with half heart with lots of anger..

Pragya looks that & dialled Khush's number..

Khush pick the call & says- hey darling, how are you..

Pragya- not so good, after look Kiara's anger, she hates me Khush..

Khush for a few moments closed his eyes & stay silent & give time himself, because he knows it's not gonna be so easy, the way he showing Pragya, he look her first time after one encounter with Abhi, she was too low, & today's Kiara's behaviour makes Pragya again too low, & unfortunately he is not there for her, to make her feel good, & he open his mouth & says- look I know, I was too much hopes, from Kiara & Abhi Papa, actually I was pretty much aware of it, but I make it possible to give you hopes that they won't hate you, & you too had so much negative thoughts, & I could not understand, how to deal with it, that's why I give you false hope, for that I'm sorry..

Pragya- Khush don't be say sorry..

Khush- that day, when you met first Abhi Papa, I looked your face, your face clearly showing me, how much you hurt, & today I can totally imagine, what is your condition..

Pragya- Khush how will I do the things normal, like past days..

Khush smile & says- all the time, you give me moral support, but today I will do that, just take normal deep breath & says, you are Pragya Arora, who do the things like her own..

Pragya smile & open cars door, look Kiara, who looking outside from the glass, & Pragya says to Khush- ok..

Khush- good, now I'm ending our call here, whenever you need me, just do it one call or blank message, I'll be there for you..

Pragya smile & says- hmm, & Pragya go seat in the car, Kiara look her once & keep her bag on Pragya's seat..

Pragya close the door again, & open front door, she take seat beside driver seat..