Looking For Truth

After Khush end the call Suhani ask him- what happened, is aunty ok..

Khush- no actually, I need to meet her very soon, she is going through emotional breakdown..

Suhani- why, something is happening, is Kiara did something..

Khush- Abhi Papa going to marry with another woman..

Suhani- his family members announced, that he gonna settle down with Meera Joshi..

Khush- and who is she..

Suhani- she is Alia's friend, who a investor's, who invest some of amount in Mehra business..

Khush- is Mehra business going through losses..

Suhani- yeah since six months, Abhi Mehra's brother did something frauds, now he is behind the bars, but some huge losses he did, & it's affect's on entire Mehra business..

Khush start to shooking his head & says- thanks for the information, I do something..

Suhani- you gonna invest some amount in Mehra business..

Khush- no I can't do that, if mom knows, she will almost yelling on me..

Suhani- but what exactly happened to aunty..

Khush- she love Abhi Papa a lot still, I don't know about the past, just she know, he gonna move on with Meera Joshi, that makes her weak, I understand it's been 12 years now for their divorce, but her love towards him still the same, & why she divorced him, that reason is unknown to me, but star head DMeera Shergill knows the truth, because she is the one, & her channel was the one, who telecast the breaking news about extra marital affair of Pragya Mehra..

Suhani- who was that man, did you know that..

Khush- I was 8, when mom entered in my life, she changed my whole life, in my real family, only I had my grandmother, she died in accident..

Suhani- who did that accident..

Khush- I don't know, I really don't know..

Suhani- with whom aunty's affair, they telecast, anything you remember..

Khush- I figured it out that name but could not remember, what that man's name, that video clip & entire truth behind that history room..

Suhani hold his hand & says- don't worry we will do something, give me some time..

Khush- yeah..

Suhani- if possible go & meet aunty, she will be fine to see you there..

Khush- why don't you come with me, she will like it, if you come, Haan but don't tell her about my actual mission..

Suhani smile & says- ok, done..

Pragya done with the cooking & make a one food plate for Kiara & entered in her room with the knock, Kiara typing down something on her laptop, she close her laptop with the presence of Pragya..

Pragya keep a food plate near the table & take a seat on bed edge, & ask her- is any pain you feel on foot..

Kiara only nodding in no..

Pragya- ok, & she look Kiara's awkwardness..

Kiara look Pragya staring her, & she look to food plate & says- I'm dite conscious..

Pragya- that why I bring to you boiled veggies, & egg, but I cook other things too, like you love to eat chole, puri, with rice & daal, with your favourite desert gulab jamun, Pragya start to look Kiara with intense..