Surprise 1

Pragya start to wait outside of LA airport like a small kid, her excitement on a peak, & she look four of them walks towards the glass door, & on her face create one big smile with their each step, kids wave their hands & she waving her hand back to them with the same excitement, finally the door gets open & kids runs to her with with excitement, & she hugged them..

Abhi comes with the trolley of luggage, & wait for his number..

Pragya give a kiss on forehead of Kiara & Nyssa, & then give a hugged to Suhani..

Abhi- finally my number is came, & he pulled Pragya in his arm, he hugged her tight, & give soft kiss on her ear side.

Abhi whispered near her ear- miss you a lot..

Pragya too whispered him back- I miss you too..

They break the hugged & stare each other for moment & turn to kids, who looking at them with smile..

Pragya little embarrassed by kids stare & she says- such a shameless guys you are..

Abhi- not a single penny a mind you have guys, two people, who a hugging each other, that too your parents, you guys have show some little manners at least to us, at least turn your faces..

Kiara- excuse me, you hugging each other in middle of road, so many people are looking at you, & we three one from them..

Abhi- sure you are one of them..

Nyssa & Suhani exchange the look with Kiara & Kiara says- of course..

Abhi pulled Pragya in his arm & says- ok Pragya let's go, they are not our family members, they are one from that people, come Pragya..

Kiara, Nyssa & Suhani awestruck by Abhi's behavior, Kiara says- are you not honeymoon couple..

Pragya- that's right Abhi..

Abhi- Pragya you can't change the party at all..

Pragya- but what do I do, I can't leave you nor I left them..

Abhi- ok, ok, now tell me, where you take us..

Pragya- directly to home..

Abhi- what about Khush's surprise..

Pragya- he is in the office, so don't worry..

Abhi- he used to go in office..

Driver take all the luggage & kids take a seat in car, & Abhi Pragya take another car for them..

Abhi- we are going some other place..

Pragya- no, we are going to same place, but I take other car for us only..

Abhi- no disturbance..

Pragya- Abhi, I want our time, I don't know why, but I want us..

Abhi hold her near him & says- we are together, then what's the problem..

Pragya- I don't know why, but I feel like, I'm not giving you that much time, like I give to the kids, & work too..

Abhi- that's true, because I too feel the same..

Pragya- is it complain!

Abhi- not complain, but it's like, they too needs you, that's why I didn't say anything, & I can understand, you giving your one hundred percent for me & kids, even you have to take care of yourself too..

Pragya- by the way, what's the surprise..

Abhi- well I plan the surprise on Khush's birthday..

Pragya- but I plan my surprise for tonight..