Way Towards Panchgani..

Abhi busy with his business call, & he lightly look Pragya doing her work in her laptop, he try to peep in & at the same time, she caught him, & she close her laptop screen..

Pragya look him & says- I think, you forget the business rules..

Abhi give a irks look to her & gets busy with his call..

Pragya smile with herself & open the bag & pull out the tiffin, she look once in clock & dialled Khush's number for video call, at the same time she open her tiffin box, Abhi looks that through corner of eyes..

From other side, Khush pick the call..

Pragya without say hello to him, she start to burst her stern tone on him- why are you eating street food Khush..

Abhi try to look, who's she on video call, but could not see who's Khush, because of sun light, he only listing one side conversation of Pragya..

Pragya tore Partha & she deep into curd & says- yeah just started to eat, thought to call you, to asked have you eat or not..

Abhi look once into tiffin & gulping his throat with tempting of paratha's..

Pragya chewing her one bite & casually look to Abhi & who gulping his throat, & she keep her cell side for moment & ask him- it's Partha, if you want, you can take it, I don't mind..

Abhi turn his face towards the glass, & Pragya concentrate on her food, but with half heart..

Pragya says to Khush- no it's usual perfect, you have to try it once..

Abhi again look to her, who busy with video call, he look into her tiffin again with gulping his throat, his watering tongue won't control by his mind & heart, his stomach too start to crumbling with huger of Partha's..

Pragya's call continue, but her corner eyes won't stopping to look Abhi's reaction on his favourite food, he all over drooling on the Partha's..

Pragya cut the call & forward the tiffin box to him & says- look, please have it, because no hotel in mid way of highway, & map showing me, it takes three more hours, to end highway, it's better you have..

Before Pragya go ahead for her further words, Abhi pick one Partha from her tiffin, & start to eat, without say anything, she turn her face with smile, & again dialled Khush's number, but this time Abhi, high the volume of music, & she end the call with irritation..

Khush walking in news channel office to look something, & he wanted someone, who guide him, for his some motivation work..

Abhi's burp sound give satisfaction to Pragya, & Abhi turn to her- thanks..

Pragya- it's ok, & at the same time she forward water bottle to him..

Abhi- no thanks, I have my own..

Pragya- ok, & she keep bottle aside, she eat her medicine..

Abhi bit of it surprise, that Pragya having tablet, who never used to be, he try not to ask about her tablet story, because he don't want to interfere in her current life..

Pragya have her medicine & message to Khush, & on next moment her cell beep with the message of Khush..

Abhi look she is smiling while replying, he irks to look her smiling face, he gritss his teeth with anger..

Khush bump with the girl, while messaging Pragya, & his cell fall down from his hand..

"I'm so sorry"..