Decision..

Khush reached to club & ask to his partner cameraman, & he informed him that, police van is on the way, & on a next moment Khush entered in club, in the search of Kiara, he stay connected with his cameraman partner, & he found Kiara near one corner, a guy touching Kiara inappropriately, she not in her state to oppose, she is weak in toxic, Khush goes behind that boy & hold his back neck in his hand tight, his fingers almost digging into guy's neck, he forcefully push that guy, & Khush hold Kiara by her waist, & start to lightly slapping on Kiara's cheek..

Khush- Kiara, Kiara, open your eyes..

Same time his partner informed him about police van, & Khush took Kiara in the washroom, he lock themselves in the washroom till all mess clear..

Kiara start to babbling in washroom, & Khush keep his one palm on her mouth, & he start to pleading her through his eyes for keep quiet..

Suhani reached to place & ask about Khush, & she got the news that Khush is inside the washroom with Kiara, & she play the card of Media & entered in club, & start to shoot, she give mike to anchor & goes towards the washroom & she become savior of Khush & Kiara from police, they brought Kiara to hospital first, & Suhani informed to Pragya..

Abhi & Pragya reached to hospital with worried face, they asked to receptionist about Kiara, & they walks towards the special room..

Pragya open the door & found Kiara on bed, with the tube, Suhani seating besides her, she look Abhi & Pragya arrived, & she quickly getting up from the chair..

Pragya take a seat on chair & hold Kiara's hand in her with teary eyed, Abhi caressing Kiara's forehead carefully, & give a deep kiss on her forehead..

After some time, Pragya ask to Suhani- how is she..

Abhi ask to Suhani another question- what doctor said..

Suhani take a deep sigh & says- she is fine, actually she consumed alcohol with drugs dose..

Abhi shock after Suhani's statement, Pragya start to look Abhi & then after Kiara..

Suhani- aunty will you please..

Pragya shook her head in yes & she wipe her tears, give a deep kiss on Kiara's forehead, & she left the room with Suhani..

Pragya ask to Suhani with serious tone- what happened Suhani, Khush is fine..

Suhani- actually he is the one, who saved Kiara from big disaster, actually Khush is here but he is not ready to meet you right now, he will meet you three days later, but one another thing bothering Kiara a lot, she was babbling in state of toxic..

Pragya- what..

Suhani- first is yours & now Abhi sir's engagement news, is it true, that Abhi sir is going to engaged with Meera Joshi..

Pragya shook her head in yes..

Suhani- mam please talk with Abhi sir about these, otherwise Kiara goes into deep depression, that time not you nor Abhi sir will save her..

Pragya only nodding her head in yes..

Suhani left the hospital, Khush waited for Suhani near the hospital, she look him, & he wave his hand to her..

Suhani walks to him & ask- are you ok..

Khush nodding in no..

Suhani shook her head & says- ok, Kiara is fine, as you know, & Pragya aunty & Abhi sir is here, so don't worry..

Khush- thanks..

Suhani- it's ok..

Pragya entered in room, & look Abhi, who is in deep thinking..

Pragya disturb his thoughts- Abhi..

Abhi coming out from his thoughts & turn his face to Pragya, he look to her with blank, Pragya understand & she says..

Pragya- Kiara is fine, & we have to wait outside till she get back her..

Abhi getting up from the chair, & walks out from the room, Pragya look to Kiara once & she too coming out, she look Abhi take a seat on bench near the Kiara's room..

Pragya take a seat beside Abhi, she look Abhi's restlessness, through his hands..

Pragya open her mouth- princess is fine Abhi..

Abhi didn't look her & says with shaking voice- I was blaming you that day, when you give me back my cards, I thought you becoming dominating mother, but I didn't think once, why you give me back the cards, I completed her every wish after our divorced, thought that if I give her everything, she would not gonna miss you, or not our divorced gonna affect on her, but after listening that she had a alcohol with drugs, that time I realized, I failed as a father, she go on wrong path Pragya, only because of my, & he stop..

Pragya start to rubbing his back with tears- I was too wrong Abhi, as equal I'm also failed as a mother, my decision was wrong, & I realized when I know she start to having..

Abhi look to her & ask- why don't you informed me..

Pragya- because of Kiara..

Abhi cut her mid- I can understand, my immense trust on her, that she won't..

Pragya shook her head in yes..

Abhi- it's any hope to get back our daughter..

Pragya- it's in our hand, otherwise she goes in deep depression..

Abhi- why she take these drastic step..

Pragya- she already disturb by my past, & now your engagement decision makes her more disturb, she was babbling in toxic..

Abhi close his eyes, in his mid- shit, my one right step for Pragya become wrong step for Kiara, my one lied affect on Kiara, Tch..

Abhi says to Pragya with assured voice- don't worry, we can't lose Kiara so easily, we both rectify the things together only for Kiara..

Pragya shook her head yes in only..

Diwali Bonus from my side to all..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..