Found A File..

Khush & Suhani in theater, she busy with the movie, & Khush disturb her through his index finger, he dinning his finger on her forearm, says with whispered tone- Suhani, Suhani..

Suhani look him once & says with irks tone- what..

Khush- which good news you have..

Suhani again give irks look- Tch..

Khush- Suhani please na..

Suhani look him & says- I already said you, first we gonna watch movie, & then dinner, then in dessert my news..

Khush almost says with high & pleading tone- no man Suhani..

From theater other person who watching movie from behind them- shuuu, why are you disturbing us..

Khush look back to person & he keep quiet himself with pouted face..

After movie done, Suhani & Khush done their dinner, & Khush with excitement looking at Suhani with smiles, she look his excitement & says- so what next..

Khush- excuse me, movie, dinner done, now dessert time, & my ear is open only for dessert..

Suhani- how mean..

Khush- Suhani please..

Suhani too with excitement- ok, ok, so the news is, tommorow is a day of CCTV maintenance, & for your kind information, I figured out everything, like maintenance will start on the time 9 to 11 in a night, & that time all CCTV cameras gonna off, & plus point is a Shergil also not available on that time, so we can entered in history room, but with time limits, within two hours, we have to complete our work..

Khush stay silent after Suhani done..

Suhani waving her hand in front of his eyes- Khush, Khush..

On a next moment Khush getting up from his chair & quickly give a kiss on Suhani's cheek & says- I love you Suhani, you are fantastically awesome, I love you, & after that he look restaurant people looking at them, & he control his excitement & mimes a sorry to all, & he take a seat..

Suhani surprise by his act, she not in her normal world, something different she feels..

Khush- it's awesome news, finally everything gonna sort out, one more day, & then everything gonna be fine..

Suhani coming out from the numb state & she ask him- but everything is sorted already, they are together now, then why want that proof's..

Khush- for mom's father, he is a world for mom, when we came here, she goes to met him, but he didn't give a permission to her, she didn't say word, but her face & her state give me my all question's answers, for that, I want that proof's, to show him, that she is innocent, she is just a my mom, I mean my guardian, everyone gonna accept her by her current decision, but that respect I wanted to give her back, people never judge person by their hearts, infact they judge them by their one wrong step, so that wrong step why she take, that I wanted to tell him..

Suhani smile & says- I'm gonna miss you Khush..

Khush- ohh hello, I not gonna give a chance to you, too miss me, I'm gonna call you for all the time..

Suhani only smiles..

"Khush please once listen to me, please baccha, I didn't break your trust, please give me one last chance"..

"Hate you core, just get out from my life"..

"Khush, please"..

"I said get out, take her away from me"..