Way To LA..

Pragya & Khush gets busy with work, Khush wanted to finish work soon as soon as possible, & wants to go back Mumbai to his family back, he didn't remember his birthday month is started, Abhi & Pragya plan a surprise for Khush, & in their plan Kiara & Nyssa are two are also participate, they won't tell these to Suhani but Abhi already informed her about their plan, & Pragya too..

Khush start to stay connect with Suhani most of time, he still not understand his curiosity of talking with Suhani is actually a love towards her, he remain set his mind that Suhani is a only a friend of him..

Pragya done her work & call Khush in her cabin, he comes in & he take seat in front of him- what happened..

Pragya- I hope you read out all the files & then signed it..

Khush- yes mom, you don't worry..

Pragya- don't be hurry in work, I know you are excited to go back, but work is also important..

Khush smile & says- yes mom..

Pragya- so you talk with Kiara, Nyssa & Papa..

Khush little confused & ask- you can ask me directly about Suhani..

Pragya- no, not at all, I'm just curious to know about siblings power..

Khush- mom you can't lied with me at least..

Pragya- ok, then tell me, what Suhani decided about you..

Khush- what she decided..

Pragya- about you, about yourself & herself, about your both relation..

Khush- mom we are just friends, yeah that's true, I can't stop myself to call her & talk with her..

Pragya- stupid you are in love..

Khush- how is that possible mom, we are just good friends..

Pragya- well you need to check realty..

Khush- what do you mean..

Pragya- when Suhani is not around you, you miss her..

Khush- of course we didn't talk, then it happens, within a day we both try to call each other, talk on any topic, that makes me good, may be she too..

Pragya- if she fall for to other boy, then..

Khush says with casual tone- then what, we both remain same..

Pragya nodding her head in no & says- when a boy entered in girl's life, she forget everyone, & that boy become her top priority, that's it..

Khush start to think about it..

Abhi dialled Pragya's number, Pragya pick the call & says- hello Abhi..

Abhi- finally your number you pick..

Pragya- I never ignored your number..

Abhi- it's giving me unreachable..

Pragya- oh..

Abhi- well your surprise is ready..

Pragya remember their conversation & she ask him- my surprise is also ready, but tell me, when you be here..

Abhi- well tommorow nights tickets are booked for LA, & we reached there on morning, hope you come to receive us..

Pragya- I'll be there, what about Suhani..

Abhi- well she is too with us..

Pragya- do you please pass the message to Suhani..

Abhi- just a moment, she is with me actually, & he handover his cell to Suhani..