Hate Rate Continue..

Mid in night, Pragya comes in room of Kiara, who sleeps peacefully on bed with pillow, she cover Kiara in blanket in proper way, carefully caressing Kiara's hair with smile, & give light kiss on her head side, she look one book lying beside Kiara's bed, she carefully pick it up in her hand & turn the pages, she look to Kiara & smile with the thought's, "still she have bad habit of book painting", she close the book & turned on the night lamp, & leave the bed room carefully..

Next day, Pragya wake up early with the excitement, that Kiara gonna eat her favourite handmade food, after long, she cook each type of favourite food of Kiara, & walks in the room of Kiara..

Kiara look Pragya enter in her room without knock on the door..

Before Pragya say anything, Kiara use her harsh words- don't you know, knocked on the door before enter in the room, it's a simple manner, & everyone knows about it..

Pragya not say word, she gulped her throat & try to say something to Kiara..

Kiara- now why are you standing here like dumb, please go out from my room, I hate it, if somebody entered in my room without my permission..

Pragya not look to Kiara, because of teary eyed, & she says with shaking voice- I cooked your favourite breakfast..

Kiara says with casual tone- ohh stop showing your fake love & concern towards me, it's been 12 years, I'm leaving my life without you, so don't interfere in my life, got it..

Doorbell ring & Kiara leaves the bedroom, tears rolled down from Pragya's eyes, she clear the tears & comes in live area, she look Kiara received the tiffin box, she look Abhi's driver giving tiffin box to Kiara, she walks to them..

Pragya says with stern tone- one minute..

Kiara send back to driver & closed the door behind her, & say to Pragya- as per your rule, you want me with you, only you want me, ok, & this food comes from Mehra mansion to me, I'm with you, but I'm not gonna eat your handmade food, because it's not in your rule, Mrs. Pragya enjoy I'm being here with you, & here after don't show me your fake love & concern, & she walks towards her room..

Khush gets ready to go for office & his cell ring with the name of maa, he quickly pick up the call, & at the same time his flat doorbell ring, he pick the call & walks towards the door to open..

Suhani on door, & same time he says to Pragya- hey darling, how are you..

Suhani give him confused look, & he show his cell to Suhani, & she understands that he is on call..

Khush continue on call with Pragya & Suhani entered in behind him..

Pragya- just to check it out, if you wake up or not..

Khush- actually I put an alarm with gap of five minutes, it's really hard to wake up from deep sleep..

Suhani look him who wearing his jacket on t-shirt, & she says in between his call- don't wear the jacket Khush, it's Mumbai, & you will feel hot after wearing the jacket..

Pragya listen a girl voice from Khush side & she ask him- a girl voice from your side, who is she..

Khush give a upset look to Suhani, & she ask him- what happened!

Pragya again ask to Khush- Khush, are you sharing a apartment with the girl..

Khush keep his palm on cell & says to Suhani with husky voice- please don't say a word, otherwise I cannot stop myself to give true answers to her..