Little Family Moment..

Abhi says with the furious tone- get up, get up right now, & seat in the car..

Khush getting up from ground & says- bike..

Abhi- fuck off that bike, & seat in the car..

Khush not say a word & he seat in the car quietly..

Abhi take a seat in the car & look Khush didn't lock his seatbelt, & he says with stern tone- seatbelt..

Khush pulled the seat belt & lock it..

Abhi start to babbling, with annoying tone- look at your age, first set your career, then do anything, you lied with me, what, you saint type person, just wait, then I show you, saint type..

Kiara entered in Pragya's room, Pragya looks that, Kiara says- you done your dinner..

Pragya- hmm..

Kiara- medicine..

Pragya- hmm..

Kiara- you are not interested in talk with me..

Pragya stay quiet..

Kiara stay stood for some moment & walks to bed & take a seat on bed edge in front of Pragya, & says- mom I'm sorry, I accept I did that thing in wrong way, but my intention was totally right, so many years mom, I heard so many bad words against you, that was really hurt to me..

Pragya take Kiara's hand in her & says- I'm agree that your intention are true & in right way, but what they did with me, that affects on you, now you did that thing, that will directly affect on Nyssa, & on Disha's kids, yeah I understand they are not here, but Purab gonna reveal everything to them, but I'm right now thinking about Nyssa, she look & heard everything about her mother deeds, it's just like that you take a revenge against Alia & Disha, like they did with me, & it's affect on you like now Nyssa will affect..

Kiara- but I did it for you..

Pragya- I accept that baba, but you have to asked me it before you do that..

Kiara- now what can we do..

Pragya goes to open her mouth & they heard Khush's voice..

"Mom, mom, mom save me, your husband, wants to kill me" Khush yelling in a pain..

Abhi pinch Khush's shoulder's by his fist, & says- drinking & drive, drinking..

Kiara & Pragya came out from the room & look, Khush coming out from Abhi's grip & runs to Pragya- mom please save me, please..

Pragya look Khush's face & ask him with tensed tone- what happened to you..

Abhi- I hit him, he drinks in front of me..

Khush nodding in no while Pragya looking at him, & Pragya turn her face to Abhi, Khush give a smile to Abhi..

Abhi gritss his teeth & says- he lied to you, & he smiling like evil..

Pragya- what happened exactly, somebody please tell me..

Abhi- have you know about it, he start to drink..

Pragya says with upset- what, Khush..

Khush- no mom, you can smells..

Pragya- he didn't Abhi..

Abhi- he did, I saw him, infact he said, who gonna informed you about his drinking..

Pragya- but Abhi he is stood near to me, I haven't smells alcohol..