Upset / Worried..

Khush & Suhani reached to apartment with the silence..

Suhani hold Khush's hand & stop him, he look her, she ask him- what happened Khush..

Khush- nothing..

Suhani- Khush I'm not saying that I know you better than anyone but, till the date I never seen you these much upset, what happened tell me..

Khush sigh & says- if I didn't reached there on time, almost that bloody bastard, & he start to take long breates with anger..

Suhani start to rubbed his arm & says- Kiara is fine Khush, I can understand your anger..

Khush walked towards the bench & take a seat, Suhani too take a seat beside him, & he says- I've decided, when I & mom will back to LA, I take Kiara with us at any cost, ridiculous thing I ever seen you know, she is here with every single family members, but they left her alone, mom was there with me with the thoughts, that Kiara is fine here with everyone, shit man, & he wipe his tears on next moment..

Suhani looks that, & she not say word..

Khush- Kiara taking drugs dose because of Abhi Papa, why, because he is going to be engaged with another woman, how much Kiara feel bad about it, you saw her condition Suhani, you know, for a moment I feel so disgusted on mom & Abhi Papa too, they both are equally responsible for Kiara's current condition, Suhani if any single thing is gonna relatable to me, I swear I can't forgive myself first, more I'm not gonna leave that person, who is behind everything..

Suhani only looking at Khush with teary eyed..

Next morning, Kiara waking up from her sleep, she found herself in hospital, she getting up from the bed, & same time Pragya entered in with cup's of coffee, she give light smile to Kiara, & keep cup's beside on table, & give a side hugged with side head kiss to Kiara..

Pragya- you've ok baby..

Kiara nodding her head in yes..

Pragya- coffee..

Kiara nodding in no & ask- Papa..

Pragya- he is going for discharge paper work..

Kiara little stammered- he knows that I'm..

Pragya quickly says in between- he won't upset on you, trust me..

Kiara look to Pragya with brim eyes- I'm sorry..

Pragya seat on bed edge in front of Kiara & lock Kiara's hair behind her ears carefully & she cupped Kiara's face in her palms & says- this is last time, you are saying sorry, infact we are sorry, your parents are so selfish baby, who only think about themselves, they totally forget about their little princess, who love them equally, they didn't both think about you, & move on in their life, but their little princess still stuck on same page where her parents part their ways, they totally forget about her, when they knows about it, they decided, for their little princess they give themselves a second chance, I know it's too late, infact that their first decision was wrong, & they realize it now, after long time..

Kiara- you both are not kidding with me..

Pragya nodding her head in no..

Kiara- what about your son Khush..

Pragya shrugged of her shoulder & twisting her lips..

Kiara- like me, he too needs you..

Pragya- but right now my princess is important, no matter what, & Khush is the one, who bring me back to India, for his sister, ok..