Right Way

Pragya- it's done Kiara, for two more days, then you will free from bandage..

Kiara- thanks Mrs. Pragya..

Pragya look up to Kiara & ask- what you will like to eat, it's Sunday today..

Kiara- I don't want anything, I'll order food for me, from restaurant..

Pragya- ok, as you wish, & she pick her call from couch, & she walks from there towards the kitchen..

Kiara calls her again- Mrs. Pragya..

Pragya stop & look back to her..

Kiara- if you don't mind can I call my friends here for hang out..

Pragya smile & says- sure, why not..

Kiara- most important, they won't accept your any kind of rules, do you get it my point..

Pragya- ok, go ahead..

Kiara surprise by Pragya's act & she say- you are not opposing..

Pragya chuckle & says- why would I, they are not my kids, they are my daughter's friends, & I have no rights on them, but I have rights on you, right..

Kiara- got it, that I can call my friends for hang out, but can't consume alcohol & all the stuff's, right..

Pragya smile & says- wow Kiara, you got my point, without any explanation, that's great, we are sharing good bond still..

Kiara ignore Pragya & dialled her friends number..

At Shergill house, Nyssa present there with Alia..

Purab look Disha busy with Alia in kitchen stuff, he look Nyssa & walks to her..

Purab- hey Nyssa, how are you..

Nyssa- I'm good uncle..

Purab- ok, tell me, your Masi allow you for internship..

Nyssa says with sad face- no, she won't understand man, she refused to take me..

Purab- should I help you out in these..

Nyssa look to Purab with the ray of hope & ask- is it possible..

Purab- yes, after all I'm Purab Shergill..

Nyssa- ok, tell me, what I have to do..

Purab- first you have to pass one small step..

Nyssa- what step..

Purab- that step will tell me, if you are ready for internship or not..

Nyssa- ok, I do what ever you say..

Purab- you caught by two ladies, I mean Disha & Alia, then you fail, if you not caught, then you pass, ok..

Nyssa- ok, done, tell me, what I have to do..

Purab- ok, in Disha's wrist one key is tangling with chain, that key if you handover to me, without knowing her, then you pass, if you fail, then forgot about your internship, & it's a top secret, you won't share this with anyone, done deal..

Nyssa think for once & says- ok, done deal, but I need some time..

Purab- take your time..

Nyssa- you didn't set the time..

Purab- well target is tough, that's why I didn't set the time..

Nyssa- key is important..

Purab twisting his lips & says- well I don't know..