Insecurities..

Khush reached to meet Suhani, she have been waiting for him since half hour, he reached at Cafe & look she already done two cups of coffee, he take a seat in front of & mimes first sorry..

Suhani- you late Khush..

Khush- so sorry, actually I leave home early but my stupid bike, won't start on time, so that's why it's bit late..

Suhani- it's ok..

Khush- well for last day, I'm sorry..

Suhani- for that I won't forgive you, 65th time I called you, you didn't pick my one call, it's totally irresponsible behavior, I told you, your decision was too wrong but you, just make your heart & left the place, without meet Pragya aunty, if a bit you late, then what happened, have you little bit of brain, so much I'm upset on you..

Khush hold his ears & to says- I'm sorry, I did a big mistake, seriously I'm sorry..

Suhani turn her face to other side & says- I want one cup of our tea, that too from our place, then I'll think about your sorry..

Khush- ok, come..

They left the cafe in on next moment..

Pragya's head on Abhi's chest, his hand enclosing with her, he says- I was too much miss these our moment..

Pragya- Abhi can I say something..

Abhi- hmm..

Pragya- can we avoid these 12 years topic, because it's hurts , & so many things start to running in mind for moment..

Abhi- hmm, ok, as you wish..

Pragya keep her chin on his chest & ask- so when you are getting engaged with your Meera Joshi..

Abhi laugh a bit & says- now I feel my Pragya is back to normal, who gets jealous by another woman..

Pragya- when you comes here with her first time, & introduce her that she would be your fiancee, that makes me so disturb, I was too hurt..

Abhi kiss on Pragya's head & says- actually I was looking for my love, who hides in Pragya Arora, but my love finally found me back..

Pragya- so that was fake..

Abhi- the fiancee news was right, but my invitation was the fake one, too looking for a jealous Pragya..

Pragya lightly hit a slapped on his chest & says- so mean you are..

Abhi- what, that was trick to know, you still love me or not..

Pragya- so found out that love in me that time..

Abhi- not at all, infact I was too scared, that you become some one else's, even that day you said me, the day you making my favorite cookies, & I asked you, & you gave me answer, that special occasion is anniversary, that makes me so disturb, you makes my favorite cookies for your anniversary, that thing makes me so disturb..

Pragya- have you asked me, which anniversary I celebrate..

Abhi- no..

Pragya- you forget that day, we exchange the rings, the day our engagement happened..

Abhi- you still remembered..

Pragya- I remember each & everything about us, I never forget anything, each detail I remember..

Abhi- I only remember when we married, when I said first time I love you, then some little moment's, but other things, like our alone I remember the most..