Small Step

Abhi called Purab urgently in his cabin..

Purab entered in, & Abhi says- locked the cabin door..

Purab lock the door behind him, & walks towards the chair- what happened..

Abhi- first you promise me, you won't share these with Disha..

Purab says with casual tone- ok..

Abhi- sure..

Purab- Haan, our friendship promise..

Abhi- that's like it, & he explained him everything..

After Abhi over, Purab didn't react, he actual not believe, he stay numb for some minutes, Abhi observing Purab, who could not react at all, he touch on Purab's hand, Purab coming out from his numb state, Abhi ask him- what, say something..

Purab- what ever you just explained me, is it true..

Abhi- yeah, & look I need your help in this matter, because Pragya won't tell me what happened that time, nor Alia say a word..

Purab- what exactly happened that time..

Abhi- that we don't know, we have no idea, we have to find out, I know it's clueless but something is missing that we are ignoring or they won't remember, that thing we have to find it out, right..

Purab- yeah, but exactly what we have to find it out..

Abhi- look we figured it out that six months, from where mine & Pragya's relationship take a drastic change..

Purab- ok, you start your work, I start my..

Abhi- find out King Singh, because he is the one, who was a key, of mine & Pragya's divorced reason..

Purab- well it's not easy to find him out, because we actually don't know, from where he come..

Abhi- Disha will help us out, because after divorced, Disha take over the star news, right..

Purab nodding in yes- yeah..

Abhi- star news channel was the one, who telecast that news, about Pragya's affair with King..

Purab- yes, & may be Disha have that King Singh's old address or something..

Abhi- but how you will get that..

Purab- through history room..

Abhi says with confusion- history room..

Purab- whatever news telecast on channel, that's gonna save in history room for long period, & only Disha used to go in  that room, only she have a access to go in the room..

Abhi- but we can't take Disha in our plan, right..

Purab- yes, but you don't worry, I do something, after all she is my wife, & I know how to collect something, what I want..

Abhi- ok, all the best, give me update so soon..

Khush & Suhani wait for bus, & Suhani says to Khush with irks tone- you lied with your mom Khush..

Khush- I agree, that lied with mom, but I had no other option, because I wanted to be first friend of Kiara, then wanted to reveal my real relationship with her, like you told me everything about her friends circle, & her all bad habits, that makes me little worried, first I wanted to make her understand, what is good & what is bad, she hates mom, because of me, Suhani it's too complicated, I could not make you understand, how I feel, when mom said, you gonna meet Kiara, since 12 years I never share mom with anyone, it's selfish, but it's too hard to meet her real daughter, that's not mean I hate Kiara, infact I love Kiara, like overprotective brother, but it's not easy, I need some time, & in that time, I want to know Kiara, what she thought about me & mom, within short period I want to become her small part of her life, when we actual meet each other as a brother sister, that time she won't regret me as her brother..