Surprise 2

Late evening Pragya done her call with her office staff & she look to kids who waited for her so long on dinning table with their dinner..

Pragya- for whom you are waiting..

Kiara says with little irks- for you..

Pragya- but Kiara I have little acidity, so I'm skipping the dinner..

Khush- mom why don't you tell me these before..

Pragya- arye it's ok, I'm perfectly fine, I already had medicine, so don't worry, if I feel starving, I'll eat something, you carry on everyone..

Kiara- where is Papa..

Pragya- he is taking nap, since two hours, that's why I'm doing my work here..

Kids start to eat, & Suhani ask- Pragya aunty sure, you don't want something or Abhi uncle is not taking his dinner that's why you skipping your dinner..

Pragya- no, it's not like that..

Kiara- we don't mind, if you both have another plan..

Khush- yeah, because it's normal..

Pragya give intense look to Kiara & Khush & says- you both talking too much, so eat quietly, like Nyssa..

Nyssa- Mamibu I'm not innocent like the way you think, I'm too like one of them..

Pragya- Nyssa please don't be like them, they are brat kids..

Nyssa smile only..

Pragya goes in room & look Abhi, who waking up from his sleep, & he give tired smile to Pragya..

Pragya- sleep well..

Abhi shook his head in yes only..

Pragya- any headache you have..

Abhi- not at all, infact your coffee works good..

Pragya smile & says- go get fresh, I bring food..

Abhi- is you done your dinner..

Pragya- no, I'm waiting for you..

Abhi- what about kids..

Pragya- they did it, & go for bed too..

Abhi- that's great, means your surprise is on..

Pragya- always..

Abhi- ok, I'll be back with in some minutes..

Pragya- ok..

Abhi goes in washroom, Pragya bring food for them & arrange the table for them with candle, she keep two glass of wine on table, & off the lights, & on the dim lights only, & start to wait for Abhi..

After sometime, Abhi comes out from the washroom & look whole room lights in dim, & look a table, who light with candle, he comes to table & call by name Pragya..

Pragya comes from behind him & whispered- would you like to dinner with me, & she forward her hand to him..

Abhi smile & hold her hand in his & says- on one condition..

Pragya look him with smile..

Abhi- after dinner one dance with me..

Pragya only nodding her head in yes..

They both take seat, Abhi look in dish, each food is his favorite one, he look her & she give him her smile & she ask- you like it..

Abhi- yes, thank you, is it your surprise..