Presence..

Late in morning, Pragya coming out from the washroom with the wet hairs, she start to dry her hair through towel, & some droplets sheds on Abhi's face, he little irks by it & got up from his sleep, & lightly up from bed, & look towards Pragya..

He smiles & says- Pragya, if these moment happens some year ago, then now's moment is something different..

Pragya not understand & she turn herself to him & says- what..

Abhi- you remember after our first night, before Holi, then in between I went for my work, out of India for some days, later then I back to home in mid night, on next morning, you wake up early, like you always do, & it's still remain same, that time you did same thing, like you did now, but that time something we did together, you remember, & he start to roll his tongue over his lips..

Pragya cross her hands near chest & she says- I remembered, but that time we only both alone, no kids, no family members around us, & our room was sounds proof, right..

Abhi laugh & says- oh God, this is too much Pragya..

Pragya- no, no, not me, it's you, who over react, & that moment turns into romantic one..

Abhi- yeah, we can enjoy it, if you don't mind..

Pragya- you are such a shameless..

Abhi- what, I'm talking with my wife only..

Pragya- Tch! Tch! No wife, it's ex-wife, we still are only our kids parents..

Abhi- I don't mind if we convert our relation into live in..

Pragya repeat the word- live in, you don't mind at all, if I date Khush & stay with you live in..

Abhi- that's unfair, I want you whole & solu, you only gonna date with me, you gonna marry with me, & whatever we have breath into our bodies, that breath I wanted to take only with you darling..

Pragya- I love you..

And they both listen whistle of pressure cooker, Pragya says- is Khush wake up early..

Abhi ask with the confusion- what..

Pragya- you get fresh, I just look it down..

Abhi- yeah..

Pragya coming out from the room, & look Kiara yawing so hard on dinning table, & she walks in kitchen, she look Khush near the juicer, she go behind him, & tap on his shoulder, he look back to her with his music earphones..

Khush almost shouted- good morning Mom..

Pragya makes her face irks & she side away his earphones- stop the music..

Khush stop the music & ask- what..

Pragya- what are you up to here..

Khush- it's Sunday darling, & it's my day, ho-oh..

Pragya- haven't you sleep last night..

Khush- I sleep Pragya, but Sunday gives me energy..

Pragya- Kiara..

Kiara almost dropped her head after listening Pragya's voice & she start to walk in kitchen with half eyes open, & she says- what mom, he wakes me so early..

Khush- ohh Kiara, it's 10:30, half world awake, infact we are late today..

Kiara says with crying irks tone- but who one wakes up so early on Sunday..

Khush- me, & other half world..

Kiara- mom he is so annoying..

Pragya- stop, you want to sleep..