Complications..

Khush back to home with happy face, & Pragya open the door & he found sad layer in her eyes, he didn't say word & goes in his room, get fresh first & come out, & ask her..

Khush- maa what you like to eat, & he comes to her with BP machine..

Pragya look that & ask him- BP machine, why, it's not weekend..

Khush- shuu! Just a regular check up, because doctor said me..

Pragya ask him with confusing tone- doctor called you..

Khush- yes, & he wait for BP machine's number..

Pragya keep shut her mouth till number appear on BP machine..

He see the number's & says- it's not good..

Pragya bit if it irks face- Tch!

Khush- don't behave like a kid, & tell me what happened!

Pragya- nothing, just feel so low..

Khush- ok, tell me what you like to eat..

Pragya- nothing..

Khush with stern tone- Pragya behave! You can't say no to your father..

Pragya smile faintly & says- such a adorable father you are..

Khush- good girl, now tell me, what you like to eat..

Pragya- can we go out & eat something local Mumbai food..

Khush- ok, done, get ready, we are going..

Purab reached to his home, Disha looks his dull face & ask- what happened..

Purab- umm nothing, just a little tired..

Disha- Pragya is back..

Purab ask her with tensed tone- how do you know..

Disha- I met her last evening..

Purab- why don't you informed me that..

Disha- I thought, & she shut her mouth..

Purab- you've done big mistake Disha, & Abhi gonna pay for it..

Disha- what do you mean..

Purab- he said yes for Pragya's condition..

Disha says with upset face- what!

Purab- yes, & you know so well whenever, Pragya's name comes or by mistakenly we take her name, Kiara gets upset, now I'm thinking how she will be stay with Pragya for next some months..

Disha- she is her mother, so just believe on destiny at least..

Purab chuckle & says- 12 years, she been stay out from Kiara's life, & it's not a joke at all, & you've remember, one news air on, that Pragya having a son, a 8 year old son she have by her first affair, hope that news is wrong, if it is not, then how will Kiara react, & it's obvious Pragya won't come to India alone, she bring her son with her also, you getting not my point Disha, it's gonna be complicated for Abhi, Pragya & Kiara, after 12 years, & Purab left the place with irks face..

Disha keep quiet herself, she didn't say word, & type a message to Alia, & leave the house..

Abhi busy with the thought's of Pragya & her words echoing in ears..

Abhi in mind- should I find out, why Pragya force me for divorce, & that air news still running into my head, still I was wondering on that doubtful news, Pragya had only one affair with that Suresh, that too I know, the why that news air on, with that 8 year old boy, they showing he is her son, it's so complicated, I try my best to find out the reason, but could not, why she divorced me, why she behaves so miserable, & for whom..