•24•

Sam

I sit on my bed looking up at the ceiling I sigh and turn on my side and I see Devyn and Tara there but I have no reaction but a sigh "Sammy whats wrong?" Devyn asks "nothing" "you sure?" Tara asks I nod "I promise" I say even though I am upset, upset about how it seems like Colby is avoiding me hanging around Chloe all the time. "Ok well wanna watch movies?" Devyn asks I shrug and sit up and grab my phone "alright Sam what's wrong?" Devyn asks a little annoyed "nothing" I mumble scrolling through my phone and they sigh and my phone gets taken out from my hands "hey!" they look at the screen "aww you miss Colby" Devyn coos and I roll my eyes "I don't miss him" I say and she raises her eyebrows "well Colby's instagram says different" I take my phone back and turn it off putting it on the side table "what's going on between you two?" Tara asks I shrug "I don't know, it just.. seems like he's avoiding me" I mumble looking in my lap fiddling with my fingers and they don't say anything but I still don't bother looking up. Soon someone sits next to me pulling me in a hug "I'm sorry cutie" I tackle him in a hug knocking him on his back he laughs lightly and he wraps his arms around me tightly. After a bit he sits up with me on his lap "I'm sorry" he mumbles looking down "it's ok" I wrap my arms around his torso putting my head on his chest and he rests his chin on my head wrapping his arms around my waist "I'm sorry.. she said I wasn't hanging out with her" I sigh with a slight nod "I'm sorry" I nod "I'm sorry" he says again and I smile slightly "I'm sorry" I shake my head smiling "I'm s-" I put my hand over his mouth "it's ok" I giggle a bit uncovering his mouth and he smiles a little "I'm sorry" he says again and I roll my eyes "shut up" I say with a small giggle "so-" "don't you dare" he chuckles and he takes me off his lap and lays down and he pulls me back by him after wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close our legs tangling together and he looks down at me and smiles and pulls me impossibly closer I smile and tighten my grip on him and put my head on his chest.
The door opens and there's loud squeals I whine and cuddle closer to Colby and he chuckles and holds me tight making me blush and hide my face in his chest "you guys are cu-" "shut up!" I yell blushing hard and Devyn and Tara laugh "well we are gonna go bye!" They say and leave and Colby pulls me on top of him and I put my head in his neck "are you ok cutie?" "mhm" "cutie?" I giggle a bit and lift my head up and look at him "what?" "What's wrong?" I giggle "nothing" he frowns and I put my head against his "I promise nothings wrong" he smiles and we stare into each other's eyes and he looks at my lips and I blush a bit my heart beating fast then he starts to lean in and I start to lean in too but then I remember Chloe and I pull away just as our lips brush together and I get off him "cutie.." he sits up "y-you have a girlfriend I-im sorry" I stutter and he frowns and nods slowly and we sit in an awkward silence.
"I guess.. I'll go.." he says hesitantly and gets up and goes to the door "bye.." he says sadly and leaves closing the door and a tear slips down my cheek and I grab a pillow and hug it tight crying in it and I soon fall asleep.

Colby

"Bye.." I say sadly and leave closing the door "..I love you" I finish and walk down the stairs. I put on my shoes "going so soon?" His mom says seeing me I nod "yeah.. I got practice" I lie "ok.. bye" I say feeling awkward "bye" I leave and get in my car and I sit there and I hit my head in the steering wheel "stupid stupid stupid" I start my car as a tear rolls down my face and I pull out and go back home.
I park and I notice that Chloe is here I sigh and wipe my face and get out. "Colby!" She hugs me "hey" I say and hug back "let's go in" she nods and we go in and go up to my room. I shut the door with a small sigh "you ok?" She asks as I flop on the bed I hum and pull out my phone and she sighs and lays besides me and I put my phone down and pull her close wanting to cuddle someone "colbyyy" she whines pulling away "please" I whisper "hey, what's wrong?" "nothing I just need to cuddle someone" "invite Sam! I wouldn't mind I feel like I was taking you away from him" I frown "oh no.." she says seeing me frown "what happened?" I shake my head "ok I won't make you tell me" I nod and she turns on the tv turning on a show "ok we'll cuddle just to make you feel better" she says snuggling into me and I smile slightly and wrap my arms around her and sigh it not feeling like it does with Sam "it'll be ok" she says I nod slowly and I look out the window to Sam's room and I see him curled in a ball hugging a pillow either crying or sleeping and I sigh sadly really wanting him to be the ones in my arms. I hold her tighter and put my head in her neck and I slowly fall asleep thinking of Sam.