•35•

Sam

"baby" Colby says shaking me I whine cuddling into him "get up baby" I sigh and look up at him and he smiles and pecks my lips and I smile and sit up "oh also your phone was ringing" he says getting up with a stretch I nod and grab my phone and see a missed call from Devyn so I call her back and she answers right away "hi Sammy!" "Hi dev, what did you want?" I ask with a small yawn "oh! wear that outfit!" I sigh "do I have to?" "yes! All the girls are wearing something like that" "ok, but why do I?" "because you look hot in it!" "no I don't" I mumble "bitch yes you do!" I hum "but I'm not wearing it you know how short the shorts are" "ok Sammy they are not that short" "I'm not wearing it!" "Yes you are! Now go put it on!" "no" I huff "bitch when you come to school you better be wearing it!" I huff as she hangs up and I turn off my phone and put it down and I get up and grab my backpack "it can't be too bad baby, just go change quickly" he says and kisses my temple "ok" I sigh and grab it and go to the bathroom.
I come out of the bathroom "Colby" I say quietly and he looks up and his eyes go wide and doesn't say anything and I pull my sleeves down overing my hands looking down nervously. He comes over and lifts my head up and he smirks "you look hot" I blush and he pulls me close and kisses me and I kiss back. He puts his hands on my butt and licks my lip so I part my lips and he slips his tounge in and wrap my arms around his neck he stumbles forward and I go back our lips still connected and my back soon hits the wall and I squeak and he pulls away "sor-" I smash my lips against his and he smiles in it kissing back. He pulls away slowly both of us breathing heavy "we should go" he says softly I nod and he kisses me once more and walks away to his closet and I go and grab my phone and my backpack "here baby" he tosses one of his hoodies to me and I giggle catching it and I walk to the door him behind me and he slaps my butt making
me squeak.

We get downstairs and I go to the kitchen grabbing a water from the fridge "c'mon baby" he says grabbing his keys and I nod and go to the door. We get in his car and he starts it and pulls out putting his hand on my inner thigh squeezing it making my breath hitch and I grab his hand moving it down and he moves it back but I move it again "babyyy" he whines putting it there again and I giggle a little and move his hand "baby, why can't I put my hand there?" He asks with a small pout putting it back "no" I say grabbing his hand "right there" I say putting his hand down on my thigh and he sighs moving it back to my inner thigh "Colby stop" "why can't I put it there?" "because, now stop" he sighs "fine let me hold your hand instead" he says grabbing my hand and I giggle intertwining our fingers making him smile and he rubs the back of
my hand.
He parks the car and we get out and Colby comes to me and holds my hand and I smile at him he smiles back and kisses my head. We get to the doors and Colby let's go of my hand and opens the door for me and I smile and go in and he slaps my butt "Colby!" I squeak and he chuckles and walks in after me. Everyone looks at me as I walk through the halls and they start cheering and whistling I blush looking down. "shiii" someone says and then slaps my butt and I squeak and look up seeing Brad "really Brad?" He chuckles "what do you expect me to do when your ass is hanging out?" He says and slaps it again "Brad!" I yell and punch him in the arm and he laughs rubbing his arm then his friends call him "I'll see you later!" He says jogging up to them.
"Sammy!!!" Devyn squeals as we get up to them and everyone looks over and they go wide eyed looking at me "fuck Sam you might turn me gay" Jake says slapping my butt after "oh my god stop slapping my butt!" I yell and they laugh. "Colby!" Tara yells again and he jumps and looks up at her "what?" Everyone laughs "stop staring at him we've been calling your name forever!" Kat says and he chuckles "Sam!" I hear Brad yell then he slaps my butt "Brad!" I yell and punch him again and he chuckles and walks away "someones jealous" Jake teases and I furrow my brows and look at Colby and he's glaring at Brad "I'm not jealous" I giggle shaking my head "sooo brad" Xepher says nudging me and Colby scoffs "yep your jealous" she says "whatever" he mumbles and I shake my head softly.

I walk to my first class alone getting whistles and I soon get pulled into a bathroom and pinned against the wall and I giggle "hi Colby" I smile and go to kiss his but he dodges it and I frown "what's wrong?" "who's Brad?" "Aw your jealous" I giggle poking his cheek "you don't have to worry about him" he rolls his eyes "Colby I promise I don't like him like that and he doesn't like me he is someone I talk to when I have no friends in class plus he has a girlfriend" he hums "promise?" "I promise" he smiles and kisses me I smile in it kissing back wrapping my arms around his neck. He slides his hands in my shorts gripping my butt and I moan softly and he slips his tounge in. The door opens but we don't pull away and Colby squeezes my butt hard making me moan again "woo get it Colby!" we hear Brad say and we both flip him off still kissing and he chuckles and leaves the bathroom and Colby taps my leg and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall and he trails down to my neck and I bite my lip keeping in my moans. He nibbles my sweet spot "m~ Colby" I moan tilting my head giving him more access and I feel him smirk against my skin and he starts sucking "oh~" I moan and he sucks harder "f-fuck Colby" I shut my eyes tight. He pulls away and smirks and kisses me again and I kiss back. He pulls away putting our head together both breathing heavy "mine" he whispers breathlessly I smile "all yours" he smiles and kisses me softly pulling away seconds later and I unwrap my legs from him and we pull away and he grabs my hand and we leave the bathroom going to class.

I open the door and the class goes silent and looks over and cheers erupt along with whistles and I roll my eyes and me and Colby walk to the back ignoring the teachers lecture about us being late "alright calm down and continue your projects" the teacher says and everyone goes back to talking "soo have fun?" Brad asks with a wink "shut up" I say and Colby chuckles "well I know your hiding your relationship from your friends but it's not going to work with that massive hickey on your neck" he says and walks away and I blush grabbing my phone turning in the camera and there sure is a massive hickey "colbyyy" I whine "sorry baby" he chuckles I huff and grab my backpack going through it grabbing concealer "why do you have that?" Colby asks confused "Devyn puts extra make up in my bag just in case" I explain "why doesn't she put it in hers?" I shrug "I dunno" he hums and watches me as I cover up the hickey "put the hoodie on" Colby says as I finish "why?" "Put it on" he says sternly "ok ok" I giggle and I put it on and he smiles and kisses my temple.

-

"Bye baby" Colby says and I hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly "bye Colby" I mumble pulling away he smiles and pecks my lips. He grabs his football bag and walks away and I sigh softly and leave the building going to the bus.
I soon get home and head up to my room and I take off my clothes putting Colby's hoodie back on and flop on my bed turning on netflix.