•46•

Sam

"Baby" I hear Colby say as he runs his fingers through my hair I hum cuddling closer to him "get up" I sigh and open my eyes and look up at him he smiles and kisses my forehead "let's get dressed" I nod sitting up rubbing my eyes with a small yawn and Colby coos and I giggle tiredly. I get up and I go to the closet and grab my bag and Colby comes in after looking through his clothes. I find an outfit and I change into it Colby comes behind me and wraps his arms around me putting his head in my neck and I lean into him. I turn in his arms and hug him and he pulls me close keeping his arms around my waist securely. "I love you baby" he says after a while "I love you too" I look at him and he smiles and kisses me and I kiss him back. "let's get to school" I nod and we grab our things and we get in Colby's car and he drives to school.
We get to school and we get out of the car and I catch up to Colby and grab his hand interlocking our fingers he smiles and squeezes my hand and we walk into school "I'm gonna use the bathroom" "oh ok" he kisses my head and let's go of my hand and walks away and I continue walking to the group. "Hi guys" I say coming to a stop "hey!" they say back and they go back to what they were doing "where's col-" Jake starts but Tara slaps his arm "wha- ohh" Jake says rubbing his arm I giggle softly "he's in th-" "I'm right here" I hear Colby say cutting me off and he puts his arms over my shoulders putting his chin on my head I smile and lean into him putting my hands on top of his "you made up!" Devyn says smiling "yeah" I say softly "does he know?" Tara asks "know what?" Kat asks "nothing" I say "fine" she huffs talking to Shea and Xepher again "yes, I know" Colby says and they smile "baby can I talk to you real quick?" Colby asks unwrapping his arms from me "yeah, are you ok?" he nods and grabs my hand bringing me around the corner "what's wrong?" I ask worriedly and he sighs "why did you tell them?" he asks a bit sad I frown and hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him with my chin on his chest "I'm sorry" he nods "why'd you tell them before me?" I sigh "I wasn't going to, but when you left they came down and seen me crying on the floor and kept asking what happened then Jake stared yelling at me saying I was cheating so then I just told them so he could stop yelling at me" he nods with a small sigh "I just wanted to tell them together" "I'm sorry, but we can tell your parents and the others since I didn't tell everyone" he nods with a small smile his mood lighting up a bit I smile and peck his lips he smiles and pulls away and grabs my hand and we walk back to the group.

-

I walk to the cafeteria sitting at the table "hi Sammy!" Devyn says "hi" I say back with a smile and we start talking. "Hey baby" Colby says sitting down next to me I look at him and smile "hi Colbs" he smiles and takes my hand in his. His phone goes off and I look at him as he checks it "oh baby we have to go" I furrow my brows "why?" he smiles a little putting his phone away "where are we going?" I ask still confused "you'll see" I nod slowly and get up as he does "see you guys tomorrow" Colby says grabbing my hand "ok bye!" they call as we walk away.
We get to the car and we get in and Colby starts the car putting his hand on my thigh "where are we going?" I ask as he pulls out "how'd you forget?" I furrow my brows and be chuckles "the ultrasound baby" "oh yeah!" I say with a small smile and he chuckles shaking his head "can we get something to eat first?" I ask and he shakes his head "after, we're already running late" I nod and I put music on Colby looks over and smiles grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers together.
Colby parks the car getting to the hospital and we get out of the car. Colby opens the door for me and I walk in and he comes in after, grabbing my hand as we go to the front desk "hi how may I help you?" the lady asks typing away on her computer "we have an appointment for an ultrasound" Colby says "ah, for Sam Golbach?" she asks as she stops typing "yeah" she nods "ok just sit and wait someone will be right with you" we nod and go and sit down.
"Sam Golbach" a lady says coming out with a clipboard and we get up and walk up to her "right this way" she smiles turning around and walking Colby smiles at me and grabs my hand and we start following her. "here you are, Dr. Castee will be right with you" she says opening the door "okay thank you" she nods and walks away and we walk in Colby shutting the door putting his hands on my hips after "I love you baby" I smile "I love you too Colbs" he kisses me and I kiss back we pull away shortly after and he picks me up putting me on the bed chair thing standing in between my legs and I wrap my arms around him putting my head in his chest and he rests his chin on my head rubbing my back. There's a soft knock on the door and Colby pulls away kisses my forehead as the door opens and the doctor walks in closing the door behind him "I'm Dr. Castee and I'll be giving you, your ultrasound" he says with a warm smile going to my side pulling out a machine "so if you lay back I'll put some gel on you" I nod and lay down and Colby goes to the other side of me grabbing my hand and I smile at him "it's going to be cold" he warns "ok" I nod and he lifts my shirt and rubs the gel on and my breath hitches at how cold it is and they laugh lightly. I watch as Dr. Castee grabs the wand and he puts it against my stomach moving it around and I giggle a little and Colby smiles at me running his fingers through my hair "well it seems to be healthy so you have nothing to worry about" he says putting the wand back "ok thank you" I say sitting up "of course, come back on the 11th to 14th week mark" he says as he opens the door "we will, thank you again" Colby says and he nods and we leave the room Colby grabbing my hand as we walk back out to the car. We get to a taco bell and we get some food and eat.

-

We get back to Colby's house and we get out of the car and Colby comes to me grabbing my hand "when are we telling the others?" I ask looking at him "let's tell my parents now" he says with a smile as he opens the door I nod and walk in and he comes in after and closing the door "your back early" his mom says "oh yeah we-" I start getting cut off by Colby "yeah uh Sam wasn't feeling good" he lies and I furrow my brows looking up at him "oh alright" Colby nods and brings me upstairs. Colby closes the door letting out a sigh "hey, what's wrong?" I ask confused on why he didn't tell them he sighs again looking down and I go to him and hug him looking up at him "what happened Colbs?" I ask softly he wraps his arms around me "I-I couldn't do it" he stutters "it's ok Colbs" he shakes his head making me furrow my brows "what if they get mad?" I sigh softly "Colbs, they won't get mad I'm sure they will be happy if anything they will be a little disappointed like my mom, but we didn't know that I could get pregnant cause my mom never told me, but I promise it'll be ok" he nods and presses a kiss to my forehead "ok, let's tell them" "are you sure, we can wait" he shakes his head "no, let's tell them now" I nod and peck his lips and we pull away from the hug and we leave his room.
We get downstairs and we go to the living room where his parents are watching the news "Uh mom, dad?" Colby says nervously and I squeeze his hand "yes?" his mom says looking at us "we need to tell you something" I nod and then his dad turns off the tv turning to us "well what is it?" his dad asks "uh I lied about Sam feeling bad" he trails off "ok?" his mom says confused "don't be mad.. uh we uh didn't know.." he says getting more nervous and I squeeze his hand again "what is it son?" his dad asks again "um.." I look up at him "want me to tell them?" I ask and he nods "Sam?" his mom says and I look back at them and they look worried "well I'm uh I'm pregnant" I say and Colby holds onto my hand tight waiting for their reaction "are you sure?" his mom asks "y-yeah we did an ultrasound today so that's why we came back early" Colby explains looking down and I look at his parents and wide smiles spread on their faces and they get up and his mom hugs him "congratulations!" she yells happily and Colby let's out a breath of relief letting go of my hand hugging her back and after she pulls away his dad hugs him patting his back and his mom hugs me and I giggle softly hugging her back after she pulls away she goes back to Colby and the three of them have a group hug "c'mere baby" Colby says with a smile I smile a little and go over and join it. We all pull away his mom crying his dad having a couple tears and Colby also having some tears and I smile at them then Colby comes to me and grabs my hand and tells his parents were going to his room.

Colby lays down and pulls me down with him and I cuddle into him "I'm so happy they didn't get mad" Colby says I nod sighing after "baby?" Colby says sitting up and pulling me in his lap and I look down as a tear rolls down my face "baby what's wrong, why are you crying?" I hug him stuffing my face in his chest "w-why c-ouldnt he be l-like th-at" I sob "oh baby" he sighs wrapping his arms around me rubbing my back "shhh it's ok baby" he says rocking slightly.
I calm down and he pulls away and cups my cheeks wiping the tears "do you wanna talk about it?" He asks knowing it's kind of a sensitive subject and I shake my head letting another tear go he sighs and wipes it "I'm sorry" I whisper "no baby it's ok, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" I nod slowly and he kisses my forehead softly "c-can we cuddle?" I ask "of course baby" I smile and get off his lap and he lays down and I lay next to him putting my head on his chest putting my leg over him and he turns on netflix then wraps his arms around my waist tight and we cuddle the rest of the day.