•30•

Sam

"Sam convince your mom to let you go!" Jake says as I get to the front of the bus "I'll try!" I call as I go down the stairs getting off. "It's cold" I say to Colby as we walk "here" he hands me his football jacket "I don't need it my house is litterly right there" "just take it" "I don't need it" he huffs "fine" I shake my head with a smile and I start to walk down my driveway but he grabs my hand pulling me in a hug and I hug him back "bye cutie" "bye" I say pulling away and I walk up to my house and go in. I put my backpack down and go to the kitchen "hey mom?" I ask sitting on the counter "if it's about the game your not going" I huff "pleasee" I beg "no you have a test so your gonna study" I groan and get off the counter and grab my backpack and go upstairs to my room and I grab my homework.
After about 2 hours I finish my homework and my mom walks in "don't forget to study" I sigh and reopen my book "ok" I mumble she nods and leaves and I get a text

Colby🧀❤️: can you come to the game

Sam ❤️: no she's making me study

Colby🧀❤️: ask again please

Sam ❤️: she's going to say no

Colby🧀❤️: please 🥺

Sam ❤️: ok

I get up and go downstairs and I go to the living room and she's in there watching tv "mom can I please go?" She sighs "please I promise I'll study, the test isn't until Wednesday" she sighs again "ok fine go have fun" "yay! Thank you!!" She smiles and I run upstairs and I grab my phone

Sam ❤️: I can go!!

Colby🧀❤️: yesss I'll pick you up when it starts

Sam ❤️: ok!

Girlies

Sammyyy: I can go to the game!

Tara 😍: yay! I'll come over so we can get ready!

Devyn✨: guys I'm not going anymore

Tara 😍: what why not

Devyn✨: I just don't want to

Sammyyy: no your coming now come over!

Devyn✨: but I don't want to

Tara 😍: doesn't matter your coming!

Devyn✨: fine.. I'll be there in 10

-

My door opens and I look up seeing Devyn and Tara and they go straight to my closet I shake my head and go in there as well "this!" Devyn says grabbing a brown plaid dress "it's too cold for that" I say "so you wear this under" Tara says grabbing a white cropped shirt I nod and look at my shoes "and these?" I say grabbing red shoes "perfect!" They both yell and they shove the clothes in my arms "change!" They say leaving the closet I shake my head with a small giggle and I change. I leave the closet after I finished tying my shoes and they look over "cute!!" They squeal and I giggle a bit and I sit in the hanging chair on my phone as I wait for them to finish their make up.
"Sam!" My mom calls "oh Colby's here" I say getting up "he's driving you!?" They squeal "yeah" they squeal and I shake my head and they follow me downstairs. "Hey" Colby smiles seeing me coming down "hi" I say with a small smile "if you want to can drive you guys too" he says to Tara and Devyn "sure" Tara says "uh no I'll drive myself" Devyn says "no your not your just going to go home" I say and she sighs "I don't want to go" "why not?" Colby asks "I just don't want to" "well you are" Tara says and she just nods with a sigh "right you ready?" Colby asks opening the door and we nod and leave going to his car and I go in the passenger and Jake is also in here siting in the back once we're all in Colby starts the car pulling out.