•28•

Sam

I whine as Colby keeps moving and I turn away from him curling in a ball snuggling in the covers. I soon sit up and go over to Colby and sit in his lap and wrap my legs around him and my arms around his torso putting my head on his chest closing my eyes and he wraps his arms around me rubbing my back and rests his chin on my head. I feel him kiss my head which makes me blush "let's get up cutie" I whine and nuzzle my head in his chest and he chuckles "c'mon" I sigh and pull away and get off the bed and he gets up after and we change. I walk out of the bathroom and I grab my phone and sit at the edge of the bed and scroll through it. I look up as I hear Colby come out of the closet and I get up and hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly. I hear the door open but we don't pull away "h- am I interrupting something?" I hear Chloe say and I sigh and pull away "no" I say and grab my backpack go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and grab a granola bar and sit on the counter and eat scrolling through my phone.
Colby and Chloe come down "I'll be in the car" I hear Chloe say and then she leaves and Colby comes to me and stands in between my legs and I put my phone down "are you ok?" He asks I nod and he hugs me "are you sure?" I smile a hug him back "yeah" he hums and then picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "Colby!" I squeak he chuckles and leaves the house. He puts me down as we get to Chloe's car and we get in and she drives to school.

-

"Are you coming to the game?" Corey asks as I sit down at the lunch table I shrug "what!? you have to!" Jake yells "I would but I can't" I say "why not?" Tara asks "my mom wants me to study for the test to get my grades up" "since when do you listen to her when she tells you to study!?" Devyn says "she said she'll ground me if I don't" they sigh and we talk about other things.
I get back to the table after dumping and Chloe's sitting in my spot I sigh and sit in a different spot and talk with Devyn and Tara until the bell rings and we go to our other classes.

-

I get on the bus and walk to the back and I go over Colby getting in the seat next to him and sit down and I talk to them. We get to my stop "Sam ask your mom if you can go to the game" Jake says as I stand up "she's gonna say no but I'll ask" he nods and I walk behind Colby getting off the bus.
"Bye cutie" Colby says hugging me and I hug him back "bye" I say as we pull away and we walk different ways. I get inside and I head upstairs and I take off my shoes and put my backpack down and I sit on the hanging chair and go on my phone. My door opens and I look up and it's my mom "what's up?" I ask "do your homework" I huff "ok" I stand up and grab my backpack and she turns to leave "oh wait!" She turns and looks at me "what?" "Can I go to the football game on Friday?" "no" "c'mon please?" "No Sam you have to get your grades up" "please I promise I'll get them up" "no now stop asking" I sigh and sit down and she leaves. I turn on a speaker and turn on a song and I grab my homework and work on it.

-

I sigh as and get up and go downstairs taking a break from my homework and I get some food "I have to fill in for someone at work" my mom says coming in the kitchen "ok bye" "you better get your homework done!" she calls as she walks out the door.
I go back upstairs after I finished my food and I sit back down and I sigh and play the music again and start on my homework again.
I put my elbows on the desk and rest my head in my hands my eyes drooping closed. A pair of arms wrap around me from behind "hey cutie" I hear Colby say as he rests his chin on my head "hi" I mumble and I grab my phone and pause the music and I check them time 2:30 "why are you up still?" He asks and I just hum tiredly closing my eyes and I hear him laugh a little and he unwraps his arms from me. I soon get picked up and I lazily wrap around him and he lays me down on the bed and pulls the covers over me and I curl in a ball snuggling in them. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me pulling me close "g'night cutie" "night" I mumble and fall asleep soon after.