•39•

Sam

"Sammy" I hear Tara and she shakes me gently I sigh and open my eyes "c'mon we're here" "ok" I mumble and I unbuckle and we all get out and I hiss in pain "Sammy you ok?" Devyn asks furrowing her brows "yeah" I say looking at Colby panicked "you sure?" "oh um he fell down the stairs earlier in the morning" Colby says and I let out a small sigh of relief "yeah I twisted my ankle" I say going with it "oh are you ok?" I nod and we all start walking and I ignore the pain shooting through my back.
"good luck" I say to Colby and he smiles and kisses my forehead gently and I smile "Colby c'mon!" Jake yells from the building they change in and he goes in and me, Tara, and Devyn go to the concession stands and get a water and I also get a soft pretzel. We get to the bleachers and sit down and I shift a little making sure they don't see and we talk until the game starts. "Hey guys!" Chloe says coming up to us "hi" we say in unison "aren't you cheering?" I ask confused as I see that she doesn't have her outfit on "oh no I missed practice since I went on the date with Ryan" we nod "how'd it go by the way?" I ask "really good actually, we're dating now" she says with a smile and we congratulate her and we continue talking waiting for the game to start.
Everyone cheers as Jake scores making me wince closing my eyes tight holding my head "oh, Sam you ok?" Chloe asks I hum "oh he has a hangover" Tara says and Chloe laughs lightly "then why would you come?" "Colby wanted me to come" "yeah, and we made him" Devyn says and I shake my head softly with a small smile and they laugh a bit "well do you have water? If you do you should drink some so it'll go down a bit" Chloe says I nod grabbing my water bottle taking a drink.
"do you think they'll win again?" Tara asks as 2nd quarter ends now break time "hopefully" Chloe says and we nod agreeing "I have to go to the bathroom" I say "I'll go with I want a snack" Tara says "I will too!" Devyn says "ok, Chloe you coming?" I ask she nods and we all get up and I wince "ankle still hurting?" Devyn asks I nod as we go down the stairs "what happened?" Chloe asks "fell down the stairs" she nods and we head over to the concession stands and I go around the building and to the bathroom.
I get out of the bathrooms and go to the others "oh Sammy want anything?" Tara asks "another water" she nods and tells the person and they get their food they got and hands me my water "oh it started!" Devyn says as they are in the middle of the field and we quickly get back to the bleachers and sit down me shifting getting comfortable again.
"what's happening?" I ask as I see both teams yelling at each other "uh I guess Colby did something he wasn't supposed to?" Devyn says not sure herself "the opposite team is accusing Colby for something he didn't do and Jake and Corey are also yelling at them and the coaches are trying to break it up" Chloe says and we nod and soon they stop getting back into position.

Colby gets the ball and starts running. Soon the guy that was yelling at Colby runs up to him tackling him from the side and soon everyone is gathered around him "is he hurt?" I ask worried "it seems as Colby Brock has been hurt" the guy announces through the speakers as if he somehow heard me and my eyes go wide and I get up "Sammy! Your not allowed on the field!" Tara says pulling me back down "I don't care!" I yell getting back up running down the bleachers ignoring the pain in my back. I get to the gate but my wrist gets grabbed and I look over seeing some guy "your not allowed there" now recognizing him as one of the coaches I sigh "ok.." I mumble he nods and let's go of my wrist and I turn quickly running in and he yells telling me to come back chasing me. "Sam what are you doing??" Jake asks as I push past everyone seeing Colby on the floor groaning in pain and I ignore Jake and I sit on the ground by Colby and I grab his hand interlocking our fingers and he groans in pain as the coach touches his foot "your gonna have to get up" the coach says and he nods and let's go of my hand and he gets up and uses Corey and Jake for support as they go back to the bench on the sidelines. They sit him down they take off his shoe and I sit next to him holding his hand and he squeezes my hand gently. The coach sighs "is he ok coach?" Jake asks as he grabs his clipboard "take him to the hospital, Chase fill in for Colby" he says "what! but we won't win then Colby's the best on the team!" They all complain and argue with the coach and I sigh looking down and I see that Colby's foot is swollen "I'm ok baby" Colby says and kisses my temple "but it's broken" I mumble "you don't know that" I look at him as if he's stupid "Colbs.. it's swollen" he looks at his foot "oh.. yeah" I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head "take him to the hospital now" the coach says and Jake and Corey help him up and I follow them to the car. Colby gets in the back sitting sideways his foot up on the seat "what happened!?" Devyn and Tara asks running over "Colby's foot might be broken" they gasp "Sam are you coming?" Jake asks from the driver's seat "oh yeah" I mumble and get in the passengers seat "we'll take an Uber" Corey says and we nod and Jake drives off to the hospital.

We get to the hospital and we help Colby wall inside "oh what happened?" the lady at the desk asks "he might have broken his foot" Jake says and she nods "name?" "Colby Brock" Colby says and she nods typing on her computer while calling someone. Soon doctors come out with a wheel chair and Colby sits in it "we'll be right out we're gonna give him an x-ray and wrap his foot if he needs it" they inform and we nod and they walk to a room and me and Jake sit in a chair on our phones

Girlies

Sammyy: can you guys do something for me?

Tara 😍: what is it?

Sammyy: can you set something up in my room

Devyn✨: yeah sure!

Tara 😍: ofc! but why?

I explain to them how I want them to set up a fort in my room. Soon Colby comes out on crutches me and Jake sigh and get up going to them "well it's not broken it's a bad sprain" the doctor says "ok thank you" Colby says he nods and we go out to the car Jake driving back to my house.
We get back to my house and we get out of the car as the others come outside "is it broken?" Corey asks "no just a bad sprain" Colby says and they nod "well we should go now" Devyn says smiling at me and I smile a little "ok bye" Colby says as we go to the door "bye!" they call back getting into their cars. "do you want ice?" I ask as we get inside "please" I nod and go to the kitchen getting an icepack and I go back to him and help him up the stairs. "are you ok?" I ask as he sighs and he nods "I just wanna lay down" I nod "same" he laughs lightly "still hurts?" I nod and we get to my room and he opens the door "oh baby what is this?" I smile softly "happy one month" he smiles and looks at me and pecks my lips and I smile "c'mon" he nods and we go in and I close the door behind us and we change.
We get in bed and Colby lays down turning on the tv and I crawl over by his feet "baby what are you doing?" I grab a pillow and put it under his foot making sure not to hurt him and I put the icepack on. I get under the covers and Colby smiles and pulls me on top of him I smile and look at him and he pecks my lips "I love you baby" he says softly I smile "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me again and I melt into it. After a while we pull away and he pecks my lips once more I smile and move off him going besides him and he pulls me close and I lean into him and we watch netflix. Soon I get tired so I turn in his arms and I nuzzle my head in his chest and he kisses my head holding me tighter "goodnight baby" "gnight" I mumble and fall fast asleep.