•64•

Jake

I turn off my tv and I get up and change into black jeans and a black and white striped shirt after I grab my keys and head out to my car. I start it and pull out of my driveway going to Tara's house. I soon get to her house and park and get out of the car to go get her but she already runs out of the front door and she hugs me her hands going around my torso since she's too short I chuckle lightly and wrap my arms around her neck kissing the top of her head "ok c'mon" I say and pull away from the hug and we get into the car and I pull out "Devyn and Corey are on their way to the store so we should hurry" she says as I grab her hand I nod and she turns on some music and I continue driving.
I soon get to the hospital and I park the car and we get out and head inside. "Hi what can I do for ya?" the lady asks "for Sam Golbachs and Colby Brocks gender reveal thing" Tara says and I nod "ok... what are your names?" she asks as she takes out an envelope "Jake Webber and Tara Yummy" I say and she hands us the envelope "thank you" Tara says and she nods and we walk back out getting back into the car and I pull out of the drive "I hope it's a boy" I say "you just want it to be named after you" she says "they said they would!" I exclaim and she laughs "babe, you really think they're gonna do that?" "it's only fair since they fucked on my birthday instead of spending it with me" she laughs a little "I guess, but they probably won't do it" I huff and turn on the music.
I soon get to the store and park the car and we get out "where are they?" I ask and she pulls out her phone "um.. the party aisle" she says putting her phone into her pocket "grab a cart" she says I nod and grab it and we head to the party aisle. We get there and see Devyn and Corey here "finally!" they says walking to us "what's the gender!?" Devyn asks excitedly "we dunno yet" I say and Tara grabs the envelope and opens it "it's a..."

Sam

"Baby wake up" I hear Colby say as he caresses my cheek and I whine a little and open my eyes and I smile at Colby as our eyes meet and he smiles back and I sit up "morning" I mumble "baby you slept in" he says kissing my cheek "oh, sorry" I giggle "it's ok baby, but I made breakfast" he says standing up I smile and get off the bed "I'm still tired" I whine rubbing my eyes "don't be!" he says grabbing my hands I smile and lean up pecking his lips "why not?" I ask he pouts and I smile pecking his lips again "it's the gender reveal today" I gasp "already!?" I ask grabbing my phone looking at the calendar "it went by fast" I say looking up at him "I know, but soon you can finally stop being mad at me for no reason" he jokes I huff pushing his shoulder "see!" he yells following me as I go downstairs. I get to the kitchen and I smile seeing two plates of food at the small table at the end of the island and I pull out the stool and sit down and Colby sits in the one across from me and I smile "thank youu" I say taking a bite "of course baby" he smiles softly.
We finish eating and we head back upstairs to our room and we go into the closet "what do you want it to be baby?" Colby asks "I'm ok with whatever" he hums and wraps his arms around my waist "I don't know what to wear" I say turning around and he's just dressed in black skinny jeans a pink t-shirt and classic vans "I-" he gets cut off by his phone ringing I look at him confused as he answers it "oh it's open" he says "yeah, we're getting ready" "alright" he says and then hangs up "who was it?" I ask "Tara, they are here to see up the party and told us to not go down" I nod "ok, so what do I wear?" I ask again "I dunno baby" I nod with a small sigh he pecks my lips before leaving the closet and I turn back to my clothes and search through them. I change into a pink and blue long flowy long sleeved dress with small silver stars all over "Colbs!" I squeak coming out of the closet "is this good?" I ask and he looks up and smiles "it's perfect" I smile and sit on the bed my back against the headboard and Colby lays in between my legs placing a gentle kiss on my stomach "I can't wait until your born.. especially so your dad can stop being mean" he says quietly thinking I didn't hear but I did so I slap the back of his head "ow" he says rubbing the back of his head "see told you he's mean" he huffs and I hit him again "ok ok I get it" he laughs then the baby kicks "see the baby is agreeing with me" he says and there's another kick and I giggle Colby smiles and leans up and pecks my lips "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say back "I was talking to the baby" he says and I pout he chuckles and sits up "I love you too baby" he says kissing me passionately I smile in it kissing back we jump apart as we hear the door open and I look over seeing my mom and she laughs a bit "sorry, but you can come down now" she says "ok we'll be down in a minute" I say she nods and leaves Colby pecks my lips "c'mon baby" he stands up and I get up after and we head downstairs.