•50•

Sam

"Baby" I hear Colby say softly as he shakes me gently "baby wake up" I whine and cuddle into him and he chuckles "baby you gotta get up" I sigh and open my eyes and look up at him he smiles and kisses me making me smiles "get ready" I nod and sit up rubbing my eyes and get up going to my closet. I put on sweats again along with one of Colby's hoodies I had stolen from him when I was at his house last. I leave the closet and I furrow my brows when Colby is still in bed "why aren't you getting ready?" I ask as I sit on the bed criss cross "oh I don't feel too good" I pout "I'm staying with you" he smiles and cups my cheek caressing it "you have to go baby" I sigh "please I don't wanna go" he kisses my forehead "go baby you'll be ok" "ok" I sigh and I get off the bed going to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put my shoes on and I grab my bag "bye Colbs" I mumble I hear him sigh but I ignore it and go to the door "baby c'mere" he says and grabs my wrist pulling me back hugging me I sigh and hug him back "I don't wanna go without you" I mumble looking up at him "I'm sorry baby but you have to" I nod "I should go now" he nods and he goes to kiss me but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek "baby" he complains I giggle "Colbs you said you were sick" "ok and" I shake my head "I don't wanna get me or the baby sick" he sighs sadly "but we kissed when you woke up" "ok I didn't know you were sick then, so no more" I say pulling away from the hug "no baby, please just one more" he begs "no" I say opening the door "baby please" "I don't wanna get sick Colbs" I say turning to face him "please just a goodbye kiss, please" he begs "no Colbs, now I'm gonna leave before I'm late, so goodbye" I say leaving "babyyy" he groans following me "Colbs" I giggle turning around to face him as I get to the front door "please just one kiss" I smile and lean up and kiss his cheek "nooo" I giggle "why are you acting like this" he sighs deeply "please just a goodbye kiss" "no Colbs" he sighs "hey boys, why aren't you at school yet the bus arrives in like 5 minutes" my mom says and as she says that my phone dings so I grab it seeing a text from Xepher saying I missed the bus and I sigh putting my phone away "can you give me a ride I missed the bus" I say to my mom "why can't Colby?" she asks as she looks through her purse taking out her keys "well he's sick so he's staying" he huffs  "ok well meet me in the car" she says going past us and leaving "please baby just one that's all I'm asking for" he says putting his hands on my hips I kiss his cheek again "Sam" he says seriously I giggle "I'm sorry but I don't want to get sick" "your not going to with just one kiss" he says getting upset "why are you so upset about this" I ask finding it a little cute he groans "please baby" I shake my head and I pull away from him opening the door "bye Colbs" "baby please" "I'll see you after school" "pleaseee" he says sounding like he's going to throw a temper tantrum I giggle and up to him and hug him and he hugs back stuffing his face in my neck. He looks up and leans in for a kiss but I put my hand on his mouth and he opens his eyes and sighs "I love you Colbs" I kiss his cheek going back to he door he sighs "bye baby" he mumbles walking back upstairs I giggle and shake my head leaving the house and going in my mom's car.

-

My mom gets to the school and she parks "oh I'll be home early in the morning" I nod and get out of the car "bye mom" I wave and she waves back driving off and I head inside. I go to my locker the halls being empty except for a couple kids who decided to skip class. I look at the time seeing there's only about 5 minutes left of class so I decide to skip and I go to the bathroom and sit on the sink counter and pull out my phone and go on it for the rest of class. Soon the bell finally rings so I jump off the counter and grab my backpack and I leave the bathroom heading to second period. I get to class early and I head to the back seeing Devyn and Tara here too "hey guys" I smile sitting down "Sammy!" they cheer and I giggle lightly "where were you?" Devyn asks "well Colby is sick so he didn't come but he kept me back since I wouldn't give him a kiss so I ended up being late" "aw" they coo and I smile shaking my head "oh! guess what" I say and they furrow their brows "what?" they ask I smile and I stand up lifting up my hoodie showing my baby bump and they squeal "it's gotten big! how long has it been?" Tara asks both having a smile "a month" I say sitting back down "already!??" they say at the same time I nod and we talk about other things until class starts.