•56•

Sam

• 2 months prego

I snuggle into Colby as I wake up and he groans and turns away from me "Colbs" I whine "hm" he hums tiredly "come back" I whine and he turns back around and pulls the blanket over us and pulls me close and I nuzzle my head in his chest "go back to sleep" he mumbles kissing my head I smile and slowly fall
back to sleep.
I feel someone shaking me making me wake up "baby get up" Colby says softly and I open my eyes and sit up with a small yawn and I grab my phone checking the time 10:00 "it's ten" I say putting my phone down he nods and he kisses my forehead "I made breakfast" he says as he grabs a plate of food off the side table "thank you" I smile taking it "of course" he says kissing my temple and he grabs his plate and turns on netflix and we eat.
I come out of the bathroom and crawl back into bed cuddling into Colby and he wraps his arms around my waist "what do you want to do today?" he asks rubbing my back softly "I just wanna cuddle" I say snuggling into him "aw baby" he coos I giggle blushing a little and he kisses my head and holds me. My phone goes off so I reach over and grab it seeing its from Devyn and Tara

Girlies

Devyn✨: let's hang out!

Sammyy: no not today

Tara 😍: well..

Sammyy: what??

Devyn✨: too late

I whine and put my phone down holding Colby tighter "baby what's wrong?" Colby asks sitting up and pulling me into his lap "I wanna be with you" I say with a pout looking up at him "you are baby" he says cupping my cheek caressing it gently "yeah but Dev-" "Sammy!!" Devyn and Tara yell as my door swings open I sigh and put my head on Colby's chest "c'mon, get dressed!" Devyn yells "I don't wanna" I say holding Colby tighter "baby you can go it's ok" "fine" I huff and getting up going to my closet closing the door somewhat hard and look through my clothes for something to where. Arms slither around my waist but I push him off "baby.." he trails off with a sigh "what Colby?" I say getting mad "what's wrong baby?" he asks with a small frown I roll my eyes and go back to looking for clothes. He grabs my hands and rubs the back of them with his thumbs "talk to me baby, what's wrong?" he asks softly "n-" "don't say nothing cause I know it's something" he says cutting me off and tears fill my eyes "baby, don't cry" he says cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears before they fell and I hug him and he back rubbing my back and I nuzzle my head in his chest "why are you mad baby?" he asks gently "I'm not I just-" I sigh he hums and continues to rub my back rocking slightly "I don't wanna hang out with them" I mumble "why not?" I sigh "it'll be f-" he starts but I pull away from the hug "stop saying that! it's only fun if I actually want to do it!" "baby, baby calm down" he says pulling me back into a hug "no Colby, I just want to be with you whenever I think we finally are going to hang out someone always comes to hang out with me never you and you just let me go!" I yell tears forming in my eyes again "I'm sorry baby, I di-" "yes you did Colby! You did know I always say I want to be with you! you just tell me to go, I ask for you to go with and you never do! All I want is a week with just you, it's always only two days the week we have the full day and it's not the same since we have school I at least want the weekend it's not fair!" I say, tears spilling out of my eyes "ba-" "no! Colby it's been a month of this happening and not once did you ever say you wanted me to stay back or come with" he frowns and pulls me in a tight hug "I promise you, I want to spend everyday with you-" "th-then why won't you" I whisper cutting him off "because-" he doesn't say anything and pauses "b-because why?" I ask pulling away he sighs and cups my cheeks wiping my tears "because I can't" I furrow my brows "I didn't tell you because I don't want you doing it with me, but I got a job at the grocery store" he says "why?" I ask tilting my head slightly he smiles "because my mom wanted me to do something to fill in for football since it's over" I nod and he kisses my forehead "can I do it with you?" I ask with a small smile he chuckles and shakes his head and I pout "pleasee" I beg he shakes his head "no baby" I huff crossing my arms he chuckles "baby I don't want you to cause your pregnant" I sigh "ok" he pecks my lips "so you have work now?" I ask he hums "I'm late now" "sorry" I mumble with a small giggle he hums "but can I come with, my mom's been needing to go grocery shopping but doesn't have time so she asked me" he hums "hurry and get dressed" I nod and he pecks my lips and leaves the closet.