•47•

Colby

Time skip to Saturday

I wake up and check the time 12:07 and I sigh since I slept in. I look to my side seeing Sam curled into my side sleeping I smile and kiss his head and I get up carefully making sure to not wake him up he whines making a face of discomfort and I chuckle lightly and I pull the covers back over him and he snuggles into them a soft smile spreading across his face I smile shaking my head softly and I kiss his forehead and I head downstairs.
I get to the kitchen and I grab a pan putting it on the stove and while it's heating up I cut up some onions and ham. I grab a bowl cracking eggs and putting in it along with the ham and onions and I mix it up after I go to the pan and pour some of it in making an omelette. After I finish making both of the omelettes I plate them and I put them on the counter pouring two glasses of orange juice. I go up to my room and Sam is still curled in a ball cuddled into the blanket I smile and cup his cheek caressing it "baby" he whines and covers his face with the blanket turning around I shake my head smiling "baby get up please" he looks over at me tiredly and pouts "cuddle" he says with big eyes and I coo quietly he whines and covers his face "c'mon baby I made some food" "ok" he sighs sitting up and stretching "c'mon baby" I say pulling him out of bed he huffs and sits back down "make me" I raise my eyebrows and he squints at me crossing his arms I chuckle and pick him up making him squeak clinging onto me "Colbs" he whines pouting and I peck his lips and start walking "you cheated again" he huffs I chuckle "sorry baby" I say setting him down as I get to the kitchen "it's ok" he says and smiles seeing the food and he grabs a plate and a cup "thank you" I nod and kiss his head grabbing my food and I go to the table "noo" Sam whines and I look at him "what's wrong baby?" "living room" I chuckle and nod following him to the living room and I sit next to him turning on the tv and I eat. Sam puts his plate down and I look at him curiously since he barley ate and he crawls over to me so I move my arms and he sits in between my legs grabbing his plate again I chuckle softly and wrap my arms around his waist and he leans into me "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" I smile and kiss his head and we watch tv as he finishes eating.
Sam finishes eating and puts his plate on the table and he turns around facing me and he wraps his arms and legs around me nuzzling his face in my chest I smile and wrap my arms around him securely kissing the top of his head "I love you Colbs" he says as he pulls himself impossibly closer to me "I love you too baby" I say softly as I rub his back gently "hold me" he says looking up at me "I am baby" I say softly and he pouts "tighter" "I can't" I say and kiss his forehead he sighs and digs his head in my chest and he wrap my arms around his waist tight but not too tight and he sighs contently as I rest my head on his.

I hear the door swing open and it hits the wall making a loud bang making Sam jump letting out a squeak "it's ok baby" I say holding him protectively and he stuffs his face in my chest "Jake! You made a hole!" I hear Tara yell and then I feel Sam relax I stand up and put him in the couch and he whines "come back" he pouts "I'll be back baby" I say and walk out of the room. "why are you guys doing?" I ask as I see everyone by the front door "wha- oh nothing!" Kat says as they all stand infront of the wall "right.. well we're in the living room" I say and they nod and I turn around and go to the fridge grabbing a water before going into the living room. I sit down on the couch and Sam immediately cuddles into me I smile and wrap my arm around him "oh Jake" I say "what?" he says looking at me "you can pay to fix the hole" he laughs nervously "what hole?" Sam giggles "we heard Tara" he says and Jake huffs leaning back crossing his arms and everyone laughs. I pull Sam into my lap and he giggles softly leaning into me I smile wrapping my arms around him putting my hand under his shirt rubbing it gently and I see Tara and Devyn smile at us. I put my head in Sam's neck sighing contently "I love you baby" I whisper and he lays his head on mine "I love you too Colbs" he says back softly "guys let's have a movie marathon" Shea says to which everyone agrees to "I'll choose the movie!" Jake says grabbing the remote "I'll get the snacks!" Xepher says standing up "I'll help" Griffin says getting up with her and they go to the kitchen. Soon Griffin and Xepher come back in putting the snacks on the table everyone grabbing what they want and Jake puts on shrek.

I sigh as Sam gets up leaving the room and I lay down on my side. Soon Sam comes back wrapped in a bunch of blankets and everyone laughs at him. He gives everyone a blanket and once he finishes he comes to me and lays down infront of me he back facing me and covers us up with the blanket I smile and wrap my arms around him keeping him close, my hand on his stomach. "Stop doing that" Sam giggles moving my hand I chuckle "stop what?" I ask as I put my hand back scratching it gently and he giggles "stop, it tickles" I chuckle and keep doing it "Colbs" he whines grabbing my hand "what's happening over there?" Devyn asks "he's trying to tickle me" he says and I start tickling him again "Colbs!" he squeaks starting to laugh and I turn him on his back still tickling him and the others start laughing "Colby!" he says getting annoyed I chuckle and stop knowing he's going to get mad if I don't. He huffs and turns on his side his back facing me "oh baby" I laugh wrapping my arms around him but he moves them off of him "Colby's in trouble" Corey says teasingly and they laugh I sigh and wrap my arms back around him "don't be mad baby" I say but he moves my arm again and they laugh more I frown and pull him closer to me putting my head in his neck "please baby I'm sorry" I whisper against his neck but he doesn't say anything "baby?" "Stop" he grumbles pushing me away "ha! pay up!" Brennen says and I look up and he's holding out his hand along with Xepher, Griffin, Kat and Shea and the others groan giving them money I furrow my brows "what was that for?" Sam asks "we bet on if you were going to forgive him, and we won" Xepher says I sigh and I get up crawling over Sam going to the kitchen plopping down on a chair and pulling out my phone.
I look up hearing someone come in and it's Sam and he has a slight frown on his face I get up putting my phone in my pocket and I hug him "I'm sorry" I mumble against his neck as I put my head in his neck he sighs and puts his hand on my head scratching it gently and I hold him tighter "I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have done it" "i-" he starts "please don't be mad" I say cutting him off and he giggles softly "Colbs" I hum and lift my head putting it against his he smiles and wraps his arms around my neck "I'm not mad, I just wanted to see what you would do" he says "oh" I mumble "but then you got sad and I didn't like it" he says with a slight pout I smile and peck his lips "so your not mad?" I ask "no Colbs, that's a stupid reason to get mad at you for" I smile and kiss him softly "yess, pay up bitch!" Tara yells and we pull away from the kiss and look over to see Tara, Jake, Devyn, and Corey getting payed this time and me and Sam laugh and go back to the living room and sit down "how much did you get?" I ask "$40" Corey says "cool Jake give me it" I say holding out my hand "wha- no!" he yells defensively "well you gotta pay to fix the hole somehow" I say making him groan giving it to me and everyone laughs "you guys too, you let it happen" he says "but-" Corey starts before groaning giving it to me along with Devyn and Tara "wait Colbs, don't you ha-" I cut him off by kissing him once I pull away he looks at me furrowing his brows "but you have things to fix the hole though" he says "what!!?" they yell "he's joking!" they huff and I look at Sam again "I do, but I just got over $100" he nods "but-" "you can have half if you don't say anything" he giggles "ok" I chuckle and give him half "thanks" he giggles pecking my lips "you- babyy" I groan he giggles putting it in his pocket I huff putting mine in my pocket Sam giggles again cuddling into me "your mean" I grumble wrapping my arms around him he looks up at me and smiles "well I wasn't gonna let you get away with it that easily" I chuckle and peck his lips "you guys do know that you gave him that for no reason, right?" Kat says "yes we do! now shut up!" Devyn yells all of them mad and me and Sam laugh "we'll but some pizza don't worry" Sam says me nodding in agreement "yess" they cheer I chuckle and pull out my phone and order the pizza.

The doorbell goes off and I get up and go to it. I open the door and it's the pizza guy and I pay him and take the pizza thanking him before closing the door. I come back into the living room putting the pizza boxes on the table "yes!" they cheer, everyone grabbing a slice I chuckle and grab a pepperoni one sitting down next to Sam "eat baby" he shakes his head cuddling into me "baby eat" I say more stern "I'm not hung-" "stop, I know you are just eat" he nods and grabs a slice taking a small bite I sigh "Sammy why don't you want to eat?" Devyn asks worriedly Sam shrugs taking a normal sized bite "baby if it does happen it's ok" he sighs "but if it does my stomachs going to hurt" he pouts I peck his lips "it might not happen ok just eat" he nods "ok but if I do start eating the whole pizza stop me" I chuckle "alright baby" he giggles taking another bite "yeah same with me" Jake says as he grabs another slice "what?" Sam says confused "stop me if I'm about to eat the whole thing!" "oh" Sam says with a small giggle and we all laugh and contine eating and watch the movie.
I get up and grab the boxes and put them on the counter going back to the couch and laying down and Sam lays next to me "can we sleep over?" Jake asks "I don't care" I say as I pull the blanket over me and Sam pulling him close and we watch movies for the rest of the night.