35

" 𝒖𝒔 "

" 𝒖𝒔 "

We were completely still, as Draco and I held onto each other. I looked up meeting his eyes 'It wasn't you' He cupped my face in his hands smiling widely, 'I could never hate you accent' I let my smile grow, searched his eyes and he truly wasn't lying, if only I had listened to him, we would of been okay the past weeks. I leaned my head back on his chest 'We're good again' I muttered in a questioning tone. Draco hummed 'Of course we are but uh y/n, what were you running to tell me?' I tensed up. I was hoping he wouldn't ask because I wasn't a liar, even if the truth hurt when he denied me, he had a kind of right to know.

I knew I'd remember this moment for the rest of my life, I told him flat out 'Draco I was coming to tell you, that I- well I liked you' The words spilled out and I paused 'I like you' I decided, letting out a deep breath it was now off my shoulders. I frowned and met his eyes, I was expecting him to scowl and back away but his grin had spread over his face which was a rare for Draco Malfoy. 'us' He simply stated, it was clear from his expression he was thinking about the possibility that was us. 'So?' I interrupted the silence, Draco leaned down a little, his hands moved to my waist pulling me closer to him, I leaned my body into him, we couldn't get any closer, we were practically one. 'Does this tell you' He whispered harshly.

His lips pressed into mine hard and desperate, Draco's hands tangled in my hair and mine in his, I gripped on to his hair tight, wanting this kiss to go on forever.  His mouth was in sync with mine, his tongue fought for dominance with mine and as much as I tried to be in control I couldn't help but give in to whatever he wanted. It was like a puzzle piece fitting together, not to mention my stomach was exploding with fireworks, this was everything I had wanted for the past year. Right now, everything was how it was supposed to be. It was perfect.

We both pulled away our breaths heavy and our hair slightly messy, I leaned my forehead into his and let out another big sigh whilst sighing. 'That was..' I started 'everything we had wanted?' I smiled and nodded my head ever so slightly. 'Exactly that' I agreed still smiling ear to ear, 'you're little strand of hair y/n' I glanced down to see it was bright pink 'Shut it Draco' I met his eyes again and let my smile get somehow bigger. 'Well what do we do now?' He asked thinking the same thing I was. 'Not yet' I stated as the first thing, 'Let me get through this last task tomorrow night and then we can talk about us' Draco nodded understanding the pressure I was under. He pressed his lips to me quickly, they were soft and were cold but a relaxing cold. 'You'll get through it and I'll be waiting the whole time'.

He cupped my face in his hands, he was becoming soft Draco, and I realised how much I had missed this. 'Promise me you'll be safe' I nodded and hugged him, my hands wrapping around his middle and his arms over me making me feel safe. 'I promise Draco' He kissed the top of my head and I smiled a small smile into his chest. I had my best friend back and better than that he felt the same way. I felt like everything was going to be just fine, I could get past this last task, come home, Draco and I could be together and work things out between us, I could spend the summer with Sirius, and then some of the summer with the Weasley's my mind even drifted to going to the Malfoys'. I was going to be happy, I was sure of it.

Draco and I had used a simple spell to clean up the classroom and headed back to the dormitories hand in hand considering no one else was awake to see us, or at least no one was out. We had sent a letter tipping of Dumbledore about Anastasia's use of an unforgivable curse, I felt as if it was the calm before the storm, I just begged the calm was going to be for a long time. We reached the painting door and I turned my body to face Draco. 'I'll see you tomorrow night' He nodded smirking a little at me 'Tomorrow night where we can be us. Together' I nodded and leaned up onto my tip toes to press a kiss onto his lips. We were both smiling through it before I fell back to my usual height. 'Goodnight accent' He whispered 'Goodnight softie' I whispered back before slipping into the room.

|||

I was very stressed, I was stood tapping my foot against the floor whilst everyone filed in to the stadium, 'hey were all good, we just haven't talked since you know' Cedric started I nodded 'We're good, it was a one time thing' he seemed glad we agreed, I turned away. Pansy ran over to me 'Remember just get out alive' I tried to let out a chuckle but it turned to a groan, 'Thanks P' She hugged me, tight. 'I need you y/f/l' I hummed and squeezed her I pulled away and held her shoulders 'I have to come back, because I have to tell you the details of my kiss with Draco last night' She squealed and started jumping 'WHAT?' I let out a real laugh. 'I'll tell you when I get back. Alive' She nodded eagerly and scurried off to her seat. 'Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory and Miss Potter' Everyone started cheering which made me smile a little. tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum, Mr Potter and Miss delacour' I bit my lip and looked over at Draco who looked a little worried, staring right at me. 

'The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round.' We all moved around Dumbledore. 'In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way' I gulped, Dumbledore wasn't ever subtle. I glanced at Cedric 'Good luck' He bowed his head 'you too' I then looked at Harry 'Hey haz, don't die for me' He smiled but nodded. 'Champions!' I closed my eyes for a moment and looked back at Draco for maybe the last time. I nodded my head and tried to smile, he smiled back a little which meant a lot to me. boom. The cannon went off and I disappeared into the maze. This was it. 

[A/N] so basically y/f/l means your first letter so the first letter of your name obviously also they kissed !!!