Intro - The Basics

I want you to have fun while reading this story and be able to use your full imagination. I have read a couple books on here and by now I get the main theme and layout of the draco fan fictions. I wanna do something a little different and I've been trying to find books that align more with my DR, but some things just throw me off. This is how my DR would go and I would like to share it with some fellow D.M. fans. I hope you enjoy my writing!!

First: Your name will be Lily Avery. Daughter of the death eater Avery. He named you Lily after Lily Potter, hoping you would turn against Voldemort and be the good he always wished he could have been.

You're a true Slytherin. You were meant for it. You plan to become a death eater, like your father. You're witty, charming, and can sometimes be a bitch but hey that's just how Slytherins are right?

Now, you are good at your core, but as far as the little words and actions, you could care less.

Everyone fears you because they know you frequently send owls to the prison, hoping your father will actually reply. He never does, but you hope one day he will. Of course everyone thinks he does write back and that you two are planning something against Dumbledore and Hogwarts.

There's a rumor going around that you have the dark mark. You don't, and quiet frankly you kind of don't want that ugly mark on your evenly tanned forearm. You know someday you will. Just not soon.

you're entering your fourth year at Hogwarts and as of now you have established yourself as someone not to mess with.

Btw, if you wanna listen to a Draco Malfoy playlist while reading, I think it sets the tone :) I'll be taking some fabulous authors and implementing some of their ideas, so if you see someone's idea I didn't credit please tell me so I can mention them!

Now that you have some background info, let's read :)