Chapter 19- Oops

Lily~

When I entered the common room, of course Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini, and Pansy were all sitting around the fire laughing about something that was probably offensive to someone in this school. I tried to be quiet as I shut the portrait, but my shoes hit the floor hard. They all turned around and started grinning.

"Where were you? I thought you were going to sleep?" Draco leaned over the couch, dangerously close to Pansy.

Right Draco, I was actually giving you're worst enemy a paper that I got from a strange man so that he can win his match tomorrow and not die. Cause I know you, along with everyone else in this room, would be so sad if he were to perish.

"I was actually trying to find you, couldn't sleep." I said as I walked around the couch to sit on his lap.

I leaned over in his ear, "can I ask you why you're sitting so close to another female?"

His face turned red as he grabbed on to my waist. "I just needed some company while you were gone."

Oh so now when I'm not in his vicinity he's going to run to Pansy? Great response Malfoy.

"We were talking about how we are so excited for tomorrow's games." Pansy rolled her eyes and they all started laughing.

"Oh right, super excited to watch Potter and Cedric get crowned winners again." I said very sarcastically.

"Who is to say that they won't end up dead." Zabini's eyes burned into me.

"They very well could, but I don't think Dumbledore would let his sweet boys perish in the first round." I gave him puppy dog eyes and we all erupted laughing. I felt bad joking about it, but I did hate how everyone treated us so different. Just because we are Slytherins doesn't mean we should be looked down upon.

"It's dragons, but you already knew that." Goyle said to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said defensively, I didn't know if he was trying to get at something.

"Because everyone knows by now." He retorted and I realized what I said had made me look guilty. Malfoy picked up on this too.

"Don't be crazy, Goyle. They probably don't know, and they'll be shocked tomorrow when they're faced with one of those beast." Crabbe cheerfully rang out to us like he was excited to see his peers get demolished.

"Well, in order to see such an event, I have to actually go to bed. Are you coming?" I waved Pansy down from staring at Draco. If she does it one more time, she might not live to see the games.

"Yes, but you can go ahead. I'm going to stay here for a bit." She looked over at me all posh.

"I'm going to bed too." Draco stood up almost pushing me into the floor.

I walked up the stairs and as we got around the corner he reached his hand up my skirt.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy I know you did not just-" I was cut off by his warm kiss as his hand traveled up my skirt. His fingers trailed towards my panties when I grabbed it and wrapped his arm around my waist. I pulled back.

"What love? Just having a little fun." He whispered breathlessly into my ear.

"Not now! They're only a couple steps from being in eyes view!" I whispered to him, trying not to be loud.

"Let them see." He began kissing my neck and I melted into his arms. I couldn't help myself, and grabbed onto his back. The air was getting thicker and he pressed himself against me so I could feel everything. I reached my hand down to grab it and he mumbled something. I bit my lip as my head rolled back and he started kissing me harder. He pinned my hands above my head and leaned closer to me.

"Don't you ever think Pansy Parkinson has anything on you." He let go of me as I stood there breathless.

We continued walking up the stairs when a first year came towards us. He looked scared of Draco and ran off and of course we laughed at that. We got to his room where he motioned for me to come in and I sat on his bed looking around as if I hadn't spent most of my time in here. He began taking off his shirt when I finally looked up at him.

"Woah there." I said as he came over towards me.

I touched his chest and ran my fingers down to his pants. I licked my lips as I looked up at him. He looked at me like he was ready, and I got cold feet. To my surprise though, he pushed me back on the bed. He was on top of me now and was trailing down my body with his hand. He got to my skirt and lifted it up, so the only thing separating us was my panties. He pulled them to the side and gently brushed his fingers over me. It sent chills up my spine and I arched back.

"Why are you wet?" Before I could answer he pushed his ring finger inside of me and a moan escaped my mouth.

He started slow and my eyes rolled back. He was staring at me intensely as I stared back into his blue eyes. He got faster and then shoved his middle finger in too. I grabbed on to his back and dug my fingers into him. With my other hand I grabbed on to the bed like it was going to save me.  Right before I was about to finish, he stopped and smiled down at me.

"Not today." He leaned up and brushed his hair with his free hand.

Low key, I was kind of mad. I leaned up to stare at him. He was walking into the bathroom all slow and cocky, and I was trying to gather the words. I didn't want to sound like a baby, but how was he going to just edge me like that? It was kind of hot, but still very rude. I could see the scratches I had made into his pale skin and my cheeks flushed. I watched him go into the bathroom and shut the door to go take a shower.

One thing I didn't hear, the click of the door locking.