Chapter 23- Love

Draco~

As Lily cried into me I felt her breathing get heavy. I realized she had fell asleep and tucked her into my bed. I was actually tired too, so I laid in the bed with her and brushed her hair. I felt horrible for making her cry. I didn't blame her for pulling her wand out on me. I would've too.

"Draco..." the words fell out of her mouth.

"Yes love..." I grabbed her hands that were holding her face.

"Don't ever choke me again." He words were cold as she looked off into the light of the window fading.

I grabbed her head and pushed it into me. My eyes grew watery and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I'm so sorry." I meant it.

She got up and held my hand. I stood up with her and gave her one last hug before sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't know what she was thinking. She walked over and sat beside me. She breathed out then turned to me.

"Who's T.R.?" She said almost like nothing had ever happened.

"What?" I had no clue what she was talking about.

"I was in the library... and the lights went out. Then... I saw a T.R. in the book I was reading." She said obviously zoned out.

"A man walked me to a book and when I ripped a page out he disappeared." She finally looked at me.

This sounded evil. I didn't know who T.R. could've been. The only T.R. I know is.... Tom... Tom Riddle.

"I don't know the only T.R. I know of is Tom Riddle..." I looked out the window.

Her face dropped. All the color faded from her face. She clutched the side of the bed and leaned forward. She let out a breathe and straighten up towards me.

"That's him." She said coldly.

"What?" Surely not.

"Draco... Tom Riddle gave me the paper." She stared at me with green piercing eyes.

"What paper?" I don't remember hearing that part.

"The book... I tore a piece of paper out of it. It flowed. Almost like... almost like he meant for me to take it." She choked on her words, out of fear.

"Where's the paper? Let me see." I began grabbing her hand and she yanked it away. I hated when she did that.

"I don't-" she started but trailed off.

"Where is it." I demanded.

"Can't say." She looked at me with fear twinkling in her emerald eyes.

"Why not?" I stared back.

"I gave it to... someone." She played with the ring on her finger.

"Who?" I leaned closer to her.

"Harry Potter." She didn't look up at me. I could hardly hear the name as she said it, but when it registered I jumped up.

"Why in the bloody hell would you give what the dark lord gave you to Harry Potter?!" I threw my hands up in disgust. How could she?! I hated Potter and now he's getting special "gifts" from my girl.

"It was... about Dragons.." she mumbled.

"Why were you looking at dragons!? You wouldn't dare give any information on dragons to him so he could beat the match? Did you!?" I was huffing.

"Draco! If Voldemort hadn't given me the page, I would've never given Potter the paper! I knew I found it for a reason!" She started reaching towards me to grab my hand.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe he wants Potter to win!?" She said yelling at me.

"No!! He hates Harry more than anyone else in the world! Why would he want him to win?" I shouted at her.

"So he can kill him himself!!" She yelled and fell into me crying.

"Why do you care if he dies..." I whispered into her ear.

"Because Draco... if Harry dies, then we go to serve Voldemort..." her voice was barely audible, but hit me like a ton of bricks. Maybe she had a point.

Sorry this one was short I have a lot of school stuff going on and college is hard :) I'll try to update more thank you for the support!!