Chapter 3- Txt Me Baby

*Ping*
"What the- oh it's my phone."
Draco: can you come to my room?

Me: why??? Lol I'm unpacking

Draco: yeah ik obv but I got something for you 🤫

Me: okayy?? I'll be there in like 2 seconds

Why did he want to see me it's like 9pm? Why would he wait to give it to me? What is it?

These questions were running through my head as I ran my fingers through my hair. I balled my hand up in a fist and started knocking. We created this special knock first year. Tap-taptap.

He opened the door and I saw his room was empty. What the fuck. Where was he? Is this a joke? I began to get angry and started walking back towards the door. As I grabbed the frame, I heard a deep voice call out to me.

"Lily! Sorry I was in the shower." Draco said.

Damn. That's the first thing I thought of when I turned around to see the water droplets dripping off his blonde hair and run down his chest. My cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh sorry... uh guess I should've told you that." Draco's grin widened as he walked over to touch my burning cheeks. He tucked a piece of my shiny hair behind my ear and looked down at me with those enchanting blue eyes.

I felt my breathing start to get heavy. I felt like the air in the room was thick and the walls grew tighter around me. His eyes wouldn't look away from mine as if they were trying to catch every dancing movement in them.

I realized the door was still open as I flung my body in a 180 to shut it. He seemed disappointed I turned away from him.  I let out a breath that I felt like I had been holding onto for minutes. I heard his footsteps go to the side of his bed. I turned around to see him laying up on his pillow, towel still wrapped around his waist.

"So Draco.." I skipped over to his bed.

"What did you get me?" I leaned over onto his chest placing my hands under my chin, giving him puppy dog eyes.

He laughed as he reached his hand under the bed. He pulled out a chocolate frog. My heart swooned.

"Oh my god how did you know!" I was already tearing into the box as he leaned up to sit next to me.

"Just a wild guess I suppose." He smiles looking over at my hands ripping into the side, trying to find the special card.

Totally forgetting about the fact that Draco and I have a strictly love-hate relationship, I wrapped my arms around his neck, throwing him back into the pillow.

"Woah! I didn't know you would be this excited!" He was laughing as he wrapped his wet arms around me.

I began to feel like I had overstepped my boundaries and slowly leaned out of our hug. I felt like electricity was leaving my body as I straightened myself up to sit parallel to him.

"Thank you Draco, I had been wanting one all day but stupid Pansy wouldn't let us stop for snacks." I was fidgeting with the frog in my hands waiting to leave so I could eat the dessert in my own presence.

He kept staring at me, just burning a hole through my body with his beautiful blue eyes. His body was glistening in the remaining water from his shower and steam was filling the room. He smelled so good. Like mahogany and green apples. I was staring at his abs getting lost in the ripples of muscle. I felt a hand reach out for mine as it placed my hand on top on the muscular abs.

"You kept staring so.." he smirked.

"Oh shit, my bad I just don't remember when you got these." I was tracing them with my finger and my breathing went back to being overly calm.

"Yeah, summer changed me." He looked almost guilty as he said it. Almost like he wasn't talking about his body upgrades, but something more personal, more deep.

I stopped and looked up at his face. I couldn't tell if it was the steam in the room or if I was just imagining things but I thought I saw his eyes start glossing over.

I took his hand in mine. I realized what he was talking about. It's almost time for us to start getting ready for you-know-who. I had completely forgot.

"Draco... it's going to be okay. You have time. We have time." I wasn't sure if I believed myself.

"Yeah, Lucius doesn't seem to think that way..." his eyes went from glossy to intense in a matter of seconds. I could tell he was getting angry. I was thinking of a way to change the subject when a knock on the door shook both of us up.

Draco slowly made his way over to the door like he was annoyed it had interrupted our moment.

It was Zabini.

"Malfoy you better get Lily out of here. Snape is checking rooms now. Lily, you got about 30 seconds." He said.

I shot up taking my frog and looking over my shoulder at Draco as I sprinted out of the room. I smiled a little smile at him and he gave me a weak one back. I wished I could've had some more time with him.

Wait.... this is malfoy... Draco... the boy I had teased since I first arrived at the Slytherin table my first year. Why was I feeling emptier the further I ran away from him.? Why did I crave to see him longer? Is it because I missed him over summer?  I still wrote taunting messages to him, which he replied back with better comebacks.

Surely I'm not- do I? Do I really have a crush on Draco Malfoy?