Chapter 6- Play Ball

Lily ~
The sun shone through the window above the bed onto my body. I was wearing a grey jumper with black athletic shorts. I forgot what had happened for a second last night. I rolled over to see a dresser covered in things that didn't belong to me. I looked over the items and saw a cologne label mahogany as instantly knew where I was. Draco's bed.

My heart melted. He really let me sleep in here. Where was he though? I heard the bathtub running and thought oh he's in the tub? I didn't know boys took baths... kinda weird. I got up and paused. Should I leave or tell him I'm leaving first. But... he's in the bath. I was beginning to knock on the door when it leaped open. Draco stopped looking scared for a moment then his face relaxed as he looked deep in my eyes.

"I know you're upset and we have a quidditch game today. I have to go to practice, but I wanted to make sure you had a nice calmly bath before you left. My treat." He winked up at me.

Playfully teasing him, I said, "oh so now you think I stink. Really nice Draco."

"Oh no miss, you smell like roses and salty ocean water." He was leaning his arm on the door with a smirk.

He grazed my arm as I walked into the bathroom. It smelled so nice and I could see bubbles lining the rim of the tub. I turned around to look at him and gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you Draco, really." I said.

"Yeah... I have to go now. I hope to actually see you at the game." He rolled his eyes with that big smile.

I laughed and shut the door with my wand. I used a spell to keep it locked. Wouldn't want anyone coming in... that would be extremely awkward. I slipped off my pants and pulled the sweaty jumper over my hair. I dipped a toe in and felt warmth shoot up my body. It felt so nice. I got submerged in the lavender scented water and leaned my head back on the side, letting myself sink down. I turned to face the window next to me and took a deep breath in. This is nice. Relaxing. Finally a moment of pure peace.

After a while of sitting in the tub and slowly washing my salt soaked skin from the night before, I reached for the towel next to me. It was emerald and had a snake stitched on to the side. It was warm from the morning sun shining on it. I wrapped myself up and looked towards the mirror.

I looked puffy and weak. I rubbed my eyes to see if I really looked that bad. Wow. It's pretty bad.

I grabbed one of Draco's robes and tied it around me. I'll just give it back to him later I guess. I opened the door to find Pansy walking down the hall, like she had just left our room. Thank you lord. I didn't want her asking questions about last night. I hoped she wouldn't ask me at all, but it is Pansy.

I slipped through my door and felt relieved to see a piece of paper on my bed

Figured you got insomnia last night and slept in the common room. I'm gonna get some breakfast I'll save you some toast.
xoxo Panz

Awww, Panz being nice? I got in the bathroom again to brush my teeth and curl my hair. I put a light gloss on my lips and curled my lashes up.

I yanked my closet door open and picked out a perfect outfit for the big game.