Chapter 11 - Electric

Draco~
Did she just- lock the door?

"Come on Avery what're you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

She giggled looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I could get lost in them.

"I told you Malfoy, I'm taking a shower." She crossed her arm to her broken one. She peered over to the shower and nodded towards it. She had a sneaky smile on her face. I sighed and sat on the bed.

"And who is going to help you with that?" I smirked.

"You." Her tiny voice growing bold.

"Oh really?" I can't believe I was having this conversation with Lily Avery. I had always liked her, but I never thought she would ever feel the same. Now I'm in her room, trying to convince her NOT to let me see her naked.

"Really. So I need to figure out how to do this." She was stumbling over to her closet. She yanked out a red silk nightgown. And threw it on the bed. She hopped over to the nightstand, picking up her wand. She turned to the mirror and looked at her wounds. She cast a water proofing spell on her casts. She looked over at me in amazement that it worked. I laughed and tried to convince her no again.

"What now?" I said. Actually I was kind of curious.

She came back to sit next to me on the bed. She stared at the floor for a little bit. Then excitedly she got up and hobbled over to Pansy's dresser. She flung open all the drawers and found a thick green and black striped tie. Oh god.

"You want to blind fold me!?" I said with wide eyes.

"No stupid, myself." I paused at her response, "yes you..." she finally said.

She hobbled over to me and flicked her wand to start the bath.

"I thought you wanted a shower." I asked.

"I did, but I don't think I can stand long enough." She winced.

I grabbed the tie out of her hand and reluctantly put it over my eyes. I couldn't see anything, but I could smell Pansy's cheap perfume soiled into the fabric. I stood up and held my arms out for her body.

She grabbed my arm gently and placed my hands on the edge of her shirt. I started lifting it, but she cried out in pain as her body was sore. I let go and she stood up to make it easier on me. She placed my hands on the edge again.

"Go slowly, and get my free arm out first." She spoke softly as if speaking loud would mess up our flow. I pulled the shirt over her head and felt it get stuck on the sling. She slipped the sling off with her free arm and I got the rest of her shirt off with ease.

"No shirt?" I asked making sure.

"Nope, now for my pants." She said with a painful groan.

I blushed thinking about taking off her pants. I hoped the tie would hide it. I just held my hands out for her to guide them. She pulled me closer and place my hands on her waist. I trailed down and started unbuttoning. She started laughing. I couldn't help but start laughing too. We were both nervous. I tried pulling the pants down but they were tight around her.

I slipped my hand through the loop and started pulling. She held my head to stabilize herself. My heart was racing as I sat her on the bed to get them off her ankles. Okay so my job is done now.

She giggled nervously, "I can't.. uh get my bra off."

No way is she-? Like for real? Okay. I reached my one hand to her back and unclipped it. As it hit the floor she said something.

"How did you do that? With one hand so fast." She was smiling I could tell.

"Don't ask sweetheart." I smirked and let out a breath of air.

"Okay so you're good right? I can just sit out here and wait for you?" I sat down on her bed putting both of my arms on my head and leaning back.

"Yeah I guess so. Thank you kind sir!" She went in the bathroom and I heard the door shut. I took the blind fold off to see the garments on the floor. A black T-shirt, black pants, and a red lace bra. Red lace? Okay Lily. I had just been laying on the bed for around ten minutes when I was called.

"Draco!" She yelled out to me.

Lily~
Shit. Did I just call him. He's going to come in at any second.

"Yea?" He burst in the bathroom. I had put bubbles in the bath, so he couldn't see anything. I couldn't get up from the bath though. I didn't really think about the fact that he was going to have to be the person to lift me up. How could that even work.

"Uh... so I can't get up." I started to talk when he just started staring at me. He looked lovingly at me in the tub and started laughing looking out the door.

"You know I would see you... like all of you." He said.

"Yeah I didn't think about that... how could you get me out, like with out that happening?" I didn't want him to be blind folded that just didn't seem safe.

He got behind me and grabbed under my arms to lift me up. I tried to hold in my cries as he began lifting me he stood me up and I realized he could see all of me from behind. I turned my head and he had his eyes closed tight. I smiled at him. He didn't see though obviously.

"Is that good?" He stuck out his arm so I could grab it to get out.

"Yes sir." I said and grabbed on to him. I hobbled over to the towel and wrapped it around my body.

"Open your eyes." I said almost flirting.

He opened and sighed.

"I was kind of hoping you didn't have a towel on." He looked me up and down.

I put my head down and blushed. He looked so good. His shirt had gotten wet from lifting me out and I could see those abs again. His hair was even wet a little. The mirror was foggy and I looked over at myself to faintly see my face before I looked back at him.

He reached out to me and placed his firm hands on my waist. I felt weak. His strong body was against mind as he stepped closer. He licked his lower lip and leaned in placing his head against mine. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent.

He whispered, "you look good with just a towel on."

My hands gripped the top of the towel and I smiled while pressing my body closer to him.

"Keep it up, and I won't have one on." I softly said in his neck.