Chapter 12 - Steamy

Lily~

Draco's strong arms picked me up and set me down on the bed. He looked at me intensely and leaned over my body. He dragged his hand up my face and grabbed the back of my head.

"Don't say that unless you mean it." His voice went raspy.

My eyes went crazy. I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. Now. I couldn't do it now though. I'm all beat up. If it did happen, I didn't want to be in this state. I could tease him though... he stood up and I was at the edge of the bed.

I grabbed the belt of his pants and pulled him close to me. "I mean it, we just have to wait."

I knew it drove him crazy. His eyes were hard and focused on my hands resting on his belt. He looked down at me and bit his lip.

"I'll wait." He swallowed hard.

I reached over to my red gown. I slipped it over my head and stood up so the towel dropped to the ground.

"I guess I'll be leaving.." Draco turned to the door.

"Who said anything about you leaving?" My eyes were trailing for him to come to me.

He looked excited as he sat down next to me. I placed a hand next to me and patted for him to get with me under the covers. He looked fearful for a second.

"Pansy isn't coming back." I said reassuring him.

He got under the covers but placed some distance between us. I rubbed my face, it was still pretty swollen. I turned to face him and leaned myself up.

"You can get comfortable." I said to him.

"No I can't..." he said to me turning to face me.

"Oh um.. why not?" I said. Why? Was he uncomfortable with what happened earlier? Did he not want to be here? Did I do something?

He let out a breath of air and looked like he was thinking really hard about something.

"Cause I might.. I don't know.. I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with." He looked around the room and then his eyes met mine again.

I pulled myself up to get a better look at him. What was he thinking about?

Just when I was about to ask what he meant, he grabbed my face and crashed his lips on to mine. I melted into his touch. He grabbed my back, pulling me closer into his kiss. He tasted so good. My free arm grabbed his hair, brushing through it as the kiss became more intense. Before I knew it, my body was being pulled on top of him. I straddled his body and took both my arms and grabbed his head making sure not to break the connection. His hands gripped my ass and he started kissing my neck. My eyes rolled back. His hands traveled up my back and he pushed my lips back on to his. He sat up still holding our kiss and resting his hands on my waist.

He pulled back and looked at me hungry and panting. I didn't even realize I was doing the same thing. We both started smiling and he breathlessly started playing with my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a bit.

Draco~

Lily laid her head on my shoulder and I played with her hair while I tried to wrap my mind around what just happened. I couldn't help myself she looks so beautiful in her little night gown and wet hair. Her breathing became slowed and I thought she might have went to sleep. I leaned back on the bed and her head slipped down on my chest. I wish I could stay like this forever. What does this mean? Are we.. like a thing? Are we suppose to date? Did she think this was a one time deal? I like her. I actually really like her. I have for awhile now. My family loves her, even though they hate her father. She understands the importance of being loyal to Voldemort. She's just like me.

I reached up to grab my wand. I turned the light out and we laid there in each other's arms.

4am

Lily~

I woke up to see Draco holding me. The moon shone threw the window and highlighted the bed in front of me. I shook him awake. I wanted to hear his voice again.

He sleepily looked down at me and smiled then hugged me close to him.

"Yes love?" He had such a raspy voice. I loved it.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep, I just want to know.. so you like me right?" I widened my eyes, waiting for his response.

He twirled my hair lazily, "I really like you." He put his head back and shifted a little bit.

"I really like you too." I said to him pushing my head into his chest.

His breathing filled the room and I grabbed his hand. 

"Are we..? Like a thing?" I said to him.

He sat up a little bit. "Do you want to be?"

I did. I really did.

I kissed his hand, "yes."

He smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" I leaned my head against the pillow.

"I'm grabbing something I'll be back" and just like that he shut the door. I leaned up and fixed the sheets so it would be good for him when he came back. My phone pinged and it was a text from Malfoy.

Draco: meet me in the astronomy tower ;)